Saturday 31 August 2024

Getting Sentimental

 We are getting Sentimental at Allsorts this week. The optional theme was of Brenda's choosing and I had a great time thumbing through my stamps and dies looking for inspiration.


In the end it came from my die drawer and I cut the Live, Love, Laugh die from patterned paper. It was a charity shop find so I'm afraid I'm not sure of the brand I think the paper pad is from First Edition  but the cover has long gone!!


I used one of the lovely Jules' rectangle sketches #10 this time.

The prize for this challenge is a 

Selection of Woodware sentiment stamps from Craft Stash.



See you there!!










14 comments:

brenda said...

One of my favourite sentiments Sarah and really like your choice of colours here giving a Vintage feel.

B x

Julie B said...

That's a great charity shop find Sarah and perfect for the challenge! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow I love this so much those papers are lush I also love how you have die cut the sentiment brilliant card Sarah
hugs
lolo x

meg said...

A wonderful diecut sentiment and card Sarah your papers are beautiful

Sarn said...

Love the muted colour palette used on this pretty card. Fab die cut sentiment taking centre stage. xxx

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty colour choice, Sarah and the edge inking adds a little vintage feel. The sentiment conveys good advice for all, I would say.
Have a good weekend and I hope you are well.
Hugs
Carol x

Lisa said...

Beautiful combination of papers and this great layout and die cut sentiment.

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful and love your choice of colors. The focal die is fabulous and love it used with patterned paper! What a great charity shop find! I found a Stampin Up sentiment set yesterday that used to be on my wishlist for a long time. Then forgot about it until I saw it yesterday. It's a real oldie but happy to have it now :)

Linby said...

A great die and a lucky find. Your papers are so pretty and the whole layout is lovely.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Sarah and I love the paper you die cut the sentiment with, makes it stand out beautifully..

luv CHRISSYxx

Bernadet said...

What a great card Sarah. Love the soft colours on it.

Jane Savage said...

Such stunning papers! Gorgeous card! xx

Gail L said...

Perfect sentiment!
Your card is fabulous!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card! The papers are gorgeous and the sentiment die is so lovely, perfect for the papers.