Thursday 14 January 2021

Twist and Pop Favourite Duo

 I have to say that it is rather comforting to be back into a crafty routine after the strange Christmas that was thrust upon us all and I am enjoying keeping a close eye on my DT Planner ( I am making good use of it Annette!! xx) to make sure I hit my deadlines. So I am here with my inspiration for


where the first challenge of the year is to share your projects featuring your favourite colour duo.

I am a big fan of pink/peach and turquoise together and made this...


The colours are so pretty and put together as nature intended.




I subscribed to the Craftwork Cards "Julie Loves" boxes and have quite a few in my crafty stash so used an embroidery themed set for my DT piece today. I spent a most enjoyable time putting this together while it was very grey and cold outside on Sunday and although very impressive, it was fairly easy to make. I used Sam's instructions here.

I hope the week is being kind to you and if you have time it would lovely if you could share your favourite colour duo xx



18 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely Twist & Pop-Up card Sarah, the papers are gorgeous.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card, love the beautiful flowers wow, and colours are gorgeous. xx

meg said...

A beautiful image Sarah, love the frame and the amazing pop up element, your colour combo is beautiful

Elaine Stark said...

Very pretty and a fabulous design. Elaine

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Sarah, gorgeous colours and I love the design
Lorraine x

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, I love that image and the beautiful colors, awesome pop up design too!
Hugs, Tammy

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Sarah. Great design and I love your colour choice. xx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the colour combination

Pat said...

Beautiful twist and pop card Sarah, love the colours and the gorgeous image.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sarah, pretty on the outside and a lovely surprise when you open it up.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

What a fabulous image Sarah and it certainly is a super colour palette. Weather is much the same here, Anytime went for a hack earlier, she said she's fed up waiting for the weather to improve.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

I love the colours you have used here .. .. and the image on the front looks like actual embroidery. Very beautiful.

Great shaped card and not one I have ever tried.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Diane said...

What a fabulous Twist & Pop-Up card Sarah.

Hugs diane

Lena said...

That is a lovely colour combination, Sarah. This card is beautiful. The papers you used are stunning. I have a few combos that I especially like, but I think my favourite would be red, white and black. I also love any tropical colour combo, especially if it comes in the form of a fru-fru drink in a pineapple, or in a coconut shell :-)
With that thought, I wish you a very happy week ahead. Stay safe and healthy!
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

debby4000 said...

Love your favourite colours and your card is fabulous and clever.
Luv
Debby

Inkyfingers said...

The stitch look image had me fooled, Sarah and I thought you had been working for months with a needle and thread lol! This is such a pretty and clever card and whoever receives it is going to feel very special. Love the colour combo too.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful card design Sarah and I love the beautiful image and papers, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Love these beautiful papers and the color combination You are so right on the statement "just as nature intended". I was so surprised at the twist and pop, such a fun card.