Thursday 15 June 2023

AYLI

 My long suffering followers will know that I have a rather unhealthy obsession with patterned paper. While having a little sort out last weekend I made a mountain pile of practically finished pads. One of them was  lovely My Minds Eye, The Sweetest Thing (Lavender). Knowing that a project was required for my DT piece for our Non-Birthday Occasion Challenge at


I made a mini album and cover using up pretty much all the remaining paper. One pad down, many,many to go!!

 The album and it's slip cover


It's tri-fold in design so opens out like this.


then the flaps fold down to reveal pockets and single leaves to paste pictures.


Connor and Amelia have a Miniature Poodle x "Lassie" called Maple so I will paste some snaps of her first six months as a record for them.

This will probably be one of them!!


Thank you for your visit xx

11 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful way to use your papers Sarah,the colours are beautiful,so is Maple

Julie B said...

Aww, love the pup! Not sure she'll be able to read the fab memory book but the humans will definitely cherish it! Even with the printer playing up, I still can't make a dint in my DP mountain. My bestie keeps passing stuff on to me!! :)

Linby said...

Great use of your pretty papers. I certainly have a mountain of them too!

Pat said...

Beautiful mini album Sarah, lovely papers and design. Great photo too.

Pat xx

Jane Savage said...

As much as I love your gorgeous mini album (and I do) I was totally distracted by the adorable puppy pic! :) x

brenda said...

What a lovely project Sarah, might be a design I have a go at sometime.

B x

Sue said...

Fabulous way to use your papers Sarah the album is gorgeous hugs Sue x

Elaine Stark said...

Fantastic memories and beautiful too. Elaine

Bunny said...

Do you have a tutorial for this? It's fabulous.

Lisa said...

Great fold and fabulous papers.

Brenda said...

This is so cute and will be even cuter after you get the pics of Maple attached. Beautiful mini, Sarah!