Monday 26 June 2023

Feathers or Fur Cutie Style

 Hello and welcome.

 It makes me smile when I am sat in my craftroom in the sweltering heat making Christmas cards. A small price to pay for a lovely pile of Christmas cards, come December though. Saying that I never have enough and still end up making at the last minute!!

Anyway, less chat and on to business!! There is a new challenge at


where the theme is Something with Feathers or Fur. 

Here is my furry contribution


I first saw the cat and dog  over at Jules' Always with a Heart, I still visit from time to time to borrow her sketches and to see if she has shared anything. If anyone has contact with her please tell her I said hello. Anyway, I managed to find said cat and dog on Ebay actually and, shamefully, have used them very little until now. Ince again, I regret not making multiples of this design...why oh why do I always remember too late!! I used a Crafters companion window die, Santa and his sleigh is a very old Clarity Stamp and the sentiment an LOTV printable.

So that's me for today and I will see you again on Thursday.

Until then take care xx

17 comments:

Julie B said...

Your furry friends look so wistful Sarah, has Santa passed them by? ;)
Never mind not making more there's still plenty of time, just! :)

meg said...

A wonderful project Sarah,a magical Christmas Eve scene

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a super card design Sarah, love the silhouette dog and cat and your window scene. A little cooler here this morning thank goodness with a breeze.
Lorraine

brenda said...

Absolutely adorable Sarah, always like a silhouette and they work so well with this layout. Will pass that message on.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Lovely, Sarah this has such a wonderful, nostalgic feel! xx

Linby said...

It may have taken you a while to use the dog and cat but this is an absolutely brilliant way to use them now. It looks so cute.

aussie aNNie said...

This looks so awesome, fabulous image and design are lovely x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous scene Sarah really lovely card hugs Sue x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Sarah. X

Pat K said...

What a fabulous scene you've created on this beautiful card Sarah. xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie Sarah, such a fab design!
Our weather is back to normal (rain!), I'm hoping I'll get the chance to get my shorts back out of the drawer before the end of summer LOL

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
I love that image of the cat and dog watching Santa out of that lovely window die.
A great gingham paper used as well.
My Son has had to make a ramp for his old dogs as they can't jump in the backdoor anymore as there is quite a big step down from the door I even find it very hard too.
always go out backwards in case I fall forward.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pat said...

Great card design Sarah, love the window and the cute dog and cat just gazing out.

Pat xx

Lisa said...

Great scene with those cute dog and cat die cuts.

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful scene and I love the silhouette of the cat and dog watching Santa fly past, gorgeous card Sarah..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely delightful hun & I'm so not surprised that you hunted down that silhouette, luv Sam x

Brenda said...

Quite simply, I LOVE THIS CARD! Itʻs just beautiful in so many ways.