Monday 12 June 2023

Lads and/or Dads

 Well that weekend whooshed by and, as predicted, my waistbands are definitely a little snugger!! Worth it though because we celebrated Martin's birthday in style!! Back to buiness now with my card to tempt you into joining us at 


where we've gone all masculine with a 

Dads and/or Lads theme...cute of course!!



I thought it was about time I aired my pencils and, once again, had a jolly good rummage in my stash. I loved the Molly Blooms range of stamps and used Mischevious George here (you can get the mini version, and many others, at Sir Stampalot). Once colourd up I sat him in a heat embossed splattered circle and found scraps of paper and card to match, risky for me as I normally choose paper first and colour to compliment!! Phew it worked out okay!!

Thank you for stopping by. Looking forward to seeing what you share with us x

16 comments:

meg said...

George is adorable Sarah,love the heat embossed circle and your papers

Julie B said...

Wonderful to see cheeky George sat in his splattery circle! I didn't realise you could still get Molly Bloom stamps.The DP works well for your masculine make. Thunderstorms have flattened the grass but the sheep are still not happy, well they have still got thick fleeces to contend with! Shearing is imminent. :)

Linby said...

It's a great card and I like how you did the background too.

Pat K said...

Wonderful pencil colouring of this cute image Sarah. Fab masculine card. xx

Sue said...

I love Molly Bloom stamps! This is so gorgeous Sarah hugs xx

brenda said...

Clair's images were always fun and it's a great masculine card with George.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Love how you have him sitting in the embossed circle! Brilliant! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He's fab! I love these cute images and you have reminded me that I have some too somewhere. Great choice of papers for the background too.
Lorraine

Pat said...

Great card Sarah, super cute image coloured beautifully and super papers.

Pat xx

Lynne said...

Lovely colouring with your pencils Sarah and a cute image x

Chrissy said...

I love him, fabulous colouring Sarah and love the circle he is sitting in,great texture, awesome card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
oh I love this wonderful card and your colouring of mischevious George is fantastic.
Your design used is fab and I love the papers used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lisa xx said...

Such a lil old Cutie, and fabulous colouring as always xx

Lisa said...

Terrific image and great papers and layout.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card Sarah. x

Brenda said...

Well, I would say George is about as cute as they come and what a wonderful card youʻve designed for him. I really need to use my white pen a bit more, your coloring is absolutely adorable.