Thursday 29 June 2023

Plain or Patterned?


Plain or Patterned papers is the new theme at

Come on now, you know the answer to that if you've paid me a visit before!!

I LOVE patterned papers and if I live ten lifetimes would never ever use the paper pads I have appear to have collected over the years!! 

My inspiration for you today shares one of my favourite paper pads Doodlebug Design Frosty Friends that I teamed with a super cute image from one of Amanda Jayne Designs Collections Christmas Cuties


I coloured the adorable bear with Promarkers and added some Star Dust Stickles and purple glitter for a bit of festive twinkle.

I hope that you will have a look through your paper pads, or not, and join us this time.

See you on Saturday xx


13 comments:

meg said...

Your Christmas cutie is absolutely adorable,love your colours in him and the papers

Lynne said...

A super cute card with lovely colours. Makes a nice change from the normal Christmas colours x

Linby said...

This is adorable and love the patterns you used. The touches of glitter are great too. I think I might need to join in with this as I have a lot of paper too!

Jane Savage said...

Those papers are glorious, Sarah! Love the layout too with that little peeking cutie! xx

Kate said...

Adorable bear Sarah! Love your colour choices too! I too love patterned papers - some women buy shoes and handbags but I can't resist patterned papers! Why don't you join us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and inspire others with this brillliant festive make! Hugs, Kate!

Sue said...

Such a pretty card Sarah and I love the die cut it's lovely hugs Sue x

Elaine Stark said...

I love your colour choice and that cute image. Elaine

Liz said...

Fabulous card Sarah, I love the colour combination. xx

Pat said...

Cute image and lovely background papers Sarah.

Pat xx

Lisa said...

Love the nontraditional Christmas colors with this adorable image.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous papers Sarah and love the cute Teddy and all the sparkle along with the purple, fabulous Christmas card..

luv CHRISSYxx..

Whisper said...

Ooooo what a cutie & great papers too, luv Sam x

Brenda said...

Great papers (I too have a lovely assortment - translated - way to much). I love the non-traditional colors. Your teddy is gracing a beautiful die cut.