Thursday 30 November 2023

AYLI

 Hello Friends. I hope you are well today.

There is a festive theme for you at


Your Favourite Person to make for at Christmas.

My long term friends will know that I favour all things cute so when it comes to Christmas the perfect person to craft for is Mollie who shares my love of cute. I haven't forgotten Jackson, (who will be enjoying his first Christmas) but his card is scheduled to be shared at a later date!!

Here is what I made for Mollie Rose.


It was the first inking of a very large Woodware stamp that I bought a long time ago. I haven't used it before now because I didn't have anything large enough to stamp with and my attempts of laying the card down  on top of the stamp had failed. When I was tidying under my desk I found a clear stacking storage tray that I used as a stamping block!! Yay!! anyway rudolph was coloured with Promarkers and I simply matted him on some gold. The sentiment was done in Word. Job done.

Being a nosey devil, I am looking forward to seeing your favourite person to craft for at Christmas and hope that you will pay a visit to my team mates who are sharing some lovely goodies!!

See you on Saturday xx

13 comments:

Julie B said...

Those large stamps are indeed difficult to stamp, what did we do before the MISTI et al?!I'm sure this cute reindeer with robins will be a hit with Mollie. :)

brenda said...

Your makeshift stamp platform worked a treat Sarah and what a sweet image it is as well.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

Ah .. .. what a lovely card. Pleased you managed to find something to be able to stamp it with.

I have a few large stamps that I struggle with and if they won't work by using a "still flat" see through cutting plate I use the base of a square glass see-though Pyrex baking dish LOL!!

Love Rudolph's shiny red nose!

Get you having posts scheduled .. .. hope I reach that stage one day!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Love Jules xx

meg said...

A fun Rudolph image,Mollie will love it

Sue said...

Fabulous card Sarah and I love that reindeer! and I adore cute too lol hugs Sue x

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous and fun stamp Sarah, Mollie will love it...

luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a fun and cute image and Mollie will love it. I have this stamp somewhere so thank you for reminding me :)
Lorraine

Elaine Stark said...

I love this image, it is fun. You Granddaughter will love it. Elaine

Linby said...

ooh super cute! and well done on finding a solution to the stamping.

Jane Savage said...

Ah the ingenuity of the crafter in need! :) Love this, Sarah what a great image and I love his shiny nose! xx

Debbie said...

Oh wow, what a fun card. She will love it. Love the Robins on Rudolf. Big hugs xx

Brenda said...

What a darling card! So glad you found a solution to the stamping problem. Molly is going to love this one!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, it's gorgeous Mollie is sure to love it! Super cute and fabulous fix on the stamping block, so clever! Gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo