Monday 27 November 2023

Christmas Cuties with a die cut

 Didn't I say I would be back on Monday with another card?! Well here I am with my inspiration for


where our just for fun theme this month is

Something (CUTE) with Die Cuts and this is what I did.


The whole card was made using a die cut/stamp set from Crafters Companion. I frosted the "Snow" with Glamour dust and coloured the sweet snowman with Promarkers. The snowy backing paper was a scrap and it's only as I am typing that I've realised I've not added the die cut snowflake that I glittered also...hang on a mo!!

There you go, that's better!!



It's the little things that make all the difference!!

Rightio that's another one for the pile. I really can't believe that in four weeks' time Christmas will be here once more....Can't wait!!

Looking forward to seeing what you bring to our Christmas party xx

13 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful snowy scene with an adorable tiny snowman

Julie B said...

Cute and such a great die cut too! Don't remind me about how close Christmas is, prep no where near done! :)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous snowy sky and frosted snowflakes Sarah and love the die cut window with the cute little snowman, fabulous card..
I can't wait either, I'm having two Christmas's..one on the 16th that I am hosting to say bon voyage to my son, his partner and her children, they going to Switzerland for Christmas to see and meet her father, and then on the 25th, just 6 of us for a quiet one..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

That is a real fun die .. .. it makes for a great card!

I can't believe how quickly another Christmas has come around. No-where near ready here!

Love Jules xx

Megan J said...

Hi Sarah, a super cute little snowman and love the extra snowflake addition, it is very sparkly. Have a wonderful week, Megan

brenda said...

What an effective die Sarah, sobering the big day is that close!

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Time seems to be romping away, far quicker than I would like. This is another lovely cute card.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely cute and adorable festive card Sarah that little snow man makes me smile the dies you have used are gorgeous
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

What amazing work and gorgeous image, brilliant and fabulous result. ♥

Linby said...

It was cute before but I agree the sparkly snowflake is a great finishing touch.

Pat said...

Beautiful die cut card Sarah, love the cute peeking snowman and the additional snowflake looks great.

Pat xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous snowy scene and I love that teeny peeking snowman! xx

Brenda said...

Sarah, you are so funny and this is so cute! The snowflake made all the difference between cute and absolutely darling.