Saturday 11 November 2023

Friendship

 Morning All. I hope this post finds you all well and looking forward to a nice weekend. 

I have reverted back to normal with a cute card today and I hope it will inspire you to join in at

Allsorts Challenge where the optional theme is Friendship, chosen by Lynn.


For my card I used a super cute Pure Innocence (from MFT) stamp and die set. I love these stamps. So easy to colour and the sentiments are always lovely too. My die cutting was a bit "off" but I'm sure you won't tell!! The paper pad was missing its' cover but I though the check was a little bit table cloth-ish.

That's all for now. Take Care xx



15 comments:

Julie B said...

Very cute Sarah and I can never get my die in the right place to cut out either! I tend to cut out the die first, then place the stamp into the negative, replace the die cut, then stamp the image. :)

meg said...

A wonderful sentiment and adorable image Sarah

Pat said...

Great card for Friendship Sarah, I love the cute image and the sentiment is perfect. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a wonderful image for a friendship card and so beautifully done!

brenda said...

Very sweet Sarah and those frame dies are rather nice as well.

B x

Linby said...

oh my goodness this is super cute, just love it.

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

A super cute card .. .. love that sweet image very much.

Beautiful colour choices too.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is so sweet Sarah, a lovely image and sentiment.
Lorraine

Dena J said...

This is sweet and beautiful! Perfect papers for that darling image.

Sue said...

So cute Sarah love the image and that paper is lovely and those frames are stunning! hugs x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful feminine creation Sarah I adore that image also the lovely soft pink colours and sentiment a super make
hugs
lolo x

Liz said...

Wonderful card Sarah, cute image and a pretty colour combination. xx

Lena said...

So sweet. Love the beautiful stamp. And the dies you used on your pretty papers. All works together perfectly to showcase your cutie.
Enjoy your week.
Hugs,
Lena

Jane Savage said...

The perfect papers for this cutie makes the prettiest card.
I don't see any 'off' die-cutting, looks fab to me! xx

Lisa said...

Super sweet image and great coloring and papers.