Tuesday 1 October 2013

Bingo!!

Hello and welcome to my fellow bloggers!!
My second card of the week is also a DT creation, this time for


Francesca chose the theme of Bingo and this is my card. I chose Embossing, Die Cuts and Glitter.



The flowers on the band were made using a punch which was then embossed  with a cuttlebug embossing folder. I sanded them back to reveal the pink core. I also embossed a line either side of the patterned paper using my score board.





I used good old Spellbinders Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles for the card base and inside used a couple of Dienamics Blueprints dies as a border for the stamped Molly Bloom's image to sit on. To finish off I added glitter to the heart and flower. The old items are my stamp and the papers which, if my memory serves me correctly, are about ten years old!!

I am playing along at these challenges

Use it Tuesday #64 - Use two hoarded items (stamp and paper)
I love Promarkers - Make your own flowers
Charisma Cardz #38 - Decorate inside your card
Polka Doodles #39 - More than one fold

I do hope you will come and play!! xx


20 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh it's so pretty! I just love the fancy fold and a cute image. hugs! Mojca

Sammy said...

This is fantastic Sarah! I absolutely love everything about this. Must have been a nightmare to photograph though! lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi hunny,, ohh love your card and the design, great papers too, such a happy sunshine filled creation, hugs me x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Sarah, such a great design. I love the cute image and embossed flowers.
Sue xx

Janice said...

Very pretty Sarah, love the shape and your pretty colour combo. Have a fun day, Jx

Hazel said...

I like the way you have done this card, it's just that bit different. Hazel x

Jane Savage said...

Very clever design, Sarah. A really pretty creation, love it! xx

Debs said...

Totally fabulous - love the design and uber cute image.
Debs xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh how cute, such a fab fold, love it! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

Sue said...

This is absolutely lovely!! love the folds very clever and I love molly bloom too lol huggles hun Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
fabulous design card. Love it. You are a clever crafts person.
Good luck in the challenges.
Have a wonderful crafty evening.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Peanut said...

These fun fold cards never fail to impress...and you've done a wonderful job sprucing it up, Sarah.
xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

Karon said...

This is such a wonderful card and what a great image. TFS

NGCARDS said...

A stunning creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

CraftygasheadZo said...

I love this - thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

Bubbles said...

This is a fab design! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Leah l'Orange said...

so cute! love the folds, and the distressed edges make it all warm and cozy. the image on the inside is a nice surprise (i tend to always do the opposite!). thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz! :)

Liz said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Valentina said...

So pretty and fun! Thanks for sharing at use it tuesday

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Love this idea and you made it so beautiful. Sweet girl image.
Hugs,
Natali