Sunday 20 October 2013

Think Pink...

Hello my crafty friends. The card I am sharing today is largely in support of Pinktober. We always get involved at work and support pink Fridays , however, I no longer work on Fridays so have made this instead to add to the box of cards that I usually  "encourage" patients to purchase for the cause!! The image and sentiment is from here and available free with another purchase, it's a great kit too! I used Nitwits papers and coloured the little owl with my Promarkers to match.



Whilst on the subject of this fantastic cause don't forget that there is still time to get your personalised watermark from  Claire Keay over at Jellypark, proceeds of which go to this charity.

I am supporting these challenges

That Craft Place - Think Pink
Jellypark Challenge - Pinktober
The Squirrel and The Fox #55 - Pink for BCA

It's rather murky here in Dorset this morning, and it doesn't look like it's going to get any better, so I may well indulge in a little craftiness later on. I have some new stamps and papers to play with so watch this space. Whatever you are doing I hope you enjoy your Sunday.
 Bye for now xx

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww that's so cute! Hope you have a lovely crafty day!

Sarah

Kim said...

fabulous pink card, love the sweet image
Kim x

Annette said...

Awww, this is so cute. Gorgeous Sarah.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the image and beautiful colouring.
I hope you are having a good day
Sue xx

nnalorac said...

Love the Owl and pretty papers. Fab card Sarah. Carolxx

Sue said...

Ooooo new stamps sounds like a great crafty day Sarah!! lovely card its so cute have a great day hun huggles Sue xx

Mojca said...

Oh what a gorgeous card! I just love the cute owel and the colours are so pretty. Hugs! MOjca

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sarah - adorable image and super pretty DP's
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

I love your card Sarah! The owl is adorable and the pretty papers add such a feminine touch plus the sentiment is so full of encouragement. :) Hope you have a wonderful crafty day and thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox. Hugs

Amanda said...

Hi Sarah, what a lovely card and for such a good cause too. Thankyou for sharing with us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Amanda

Peanut said...

WOW! Stunning bit of colouring, my friend. It's a pretty girly card for a girly cause - love it!
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Vannessa said...

This is such a pretty card and for a great cause too. (You should also enter it in one of the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges on Splitcoast Stampers this month). Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Beautiful card and made for such a great cause. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends Pink Challenge. Mel :o)