Wednesday 2 October 2013

Not so spooky!!

Good Evening my crafty buddies.
 I hope you are all tickety boo and if not, I am sending get well wishes!!

Before I share my card today I would like to point you in the direction of the lovely Claire Keay at Jelly Park who will, for the month of October, happily create a watermark for you at the steal of a price of £2.00. All the proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Awareness. I've just received mine and it's fab, so go on treat yourself, help to raise funds for this most worthwhile cause and protect your artwork too!!

Anyway, here's today's creation (Complete with watermark!). My boys (well men really!) are too old to take Mummy trick or treating any more and I don't anticipate any callers ( we are far too remote for the village littleys to pay a visit) but I just could not resist this adorable image. She was coloured with my beloved Promarkers and I added a little glossy accents to the sweeties.


Some challenges that fit!!

I Love Promarkers #188 -  Songs (Ghostbusters of course!!)
Craft Mojo - Halloween
Created with Love Challenge #60 - Halloween
My Mums Craft Shop #10 - Halloween
Bearly Mine #106 - Halloween
Party Time Tuesdays #140 - Spooky little monsters
A Gem Of A Challenge #99 - Use black on your card
Divas by Design - CAS

Have a good evening, oh and I just wanted to say thank you so very much for your wonderful comments, they always make my day!! xxx

27 comments:

Debs said...

Definitely too cute to spook!!! Fab image - coloured so perfectly.
Debs xx

craftytrog said...

Cute Halloween card Sarah! Thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Mojo.
Alison x

Sammy said...

Awww, such an adorable card Sarah!

I got my watermark too! Should really photograph me some more cards to test it out with! lol. x

Sue said...

Fab card Sarah! thanks for joining in our challenge at Craft Mojo and good luck hun huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

nnalorac said...

He's a real cure ghost Sarah, love the cas look. Thanks for reminding me, was thinking of buying one. Carolxx

Mojca said...

What a cutie! I just love the CAS look, the image really pop's out. hugs! Mojca

Annette said...

Great card, and love the watermark.
Annette
xx

Hazel said...

This is such a cute card.
Hazel x

susiestacey said...

Love the simplicity of this Sarah x Susan x

Sue said...

Goregous card Sarah, adorable image and I love the CAS design
Sue xx

Chris Hanselman said...

Cute image. Lovely card. Thanks for joining our Halloween Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Lisa xx said...

such a gorgeous card Sarah.....and a super duper image too! love her wee bow on top of the ghost costume!

Karon said...

This is so adorable - love the sweet ghosty! TFS

Dewi Lestari said...

It's boo-tiful! Thanks for joining at Craft Mojo: Halloween
Hugs
Dewi

jonim52 said...

Adorable little ghost. Thanks for sharing at PTT.

Sandy said...

Simple and adorable!! Thank you for participating with us at Party Time Tuesdays. Good Luck - Sandy

Unknown said...

Very cute CAS card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

applejack cards by sue said...

So sweet, a lovely image and card and thank you for the watermark link.

lalkygirl said...

What a great card ,love the CAS design.the image is adorable
Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.and good luck
Tracey x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Love the CAS of this card. It is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K.

Jackie said...

Love the image, so cute, fabby CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges . Good Luck. Hugs Jackie DT. x

The Little Stamper said...

Fantastic card for Halloween! I love those gorgeous autumn colours and your great CAS design too. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon x

Wendy said...

So cute, fab card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy x

Lozzy said...

What a fab Halloween card and love the image..Thank you for joining us this week at Bearly-Mine Challenges and hope you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Unknown said...

ha ha this is so funny, love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Unknown said...

Such a cute image. Thanks for joining us over at Craft Mojo this month.
Claire DT

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image, thank you for joining us at Craft Mojo. Sally. x