Friday 18 October 2013

Waiting...

Hello all from grey and windy Dorset. Hope this finds you well.
 I have another Christmas card to share today. My stamp is a favourite from LOTV that I coloured , of course, with Promarkers to match the papers which, I think, are Dovecraft from last year. The cat has the right idea looking directly at the snowflakes but I'm sure that little Milly is going to get a stiff neck!! I used a little Marianne die set for the Poinsettia and seam binding for the bow . The holly die is somewhat of a mystery but a lovely find nonetheless!!
 Go on, admit it, you have things that you don't remember buying too!!


The inspiration came from these challenges

C.R.A.F.T #229 - Christmas
MAWTT - Christmas Cuties
Crafty Little Fairies - Christmas in October
The Ribbon Girl - October lovely lili challenge
Crafty Ribbons #66 - Anything Goes with ribbon
I Love Promarkers #190 - Snowflakes

Thanks for calling to see me, I appreciate your lovely comments xx

16 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Sarah, well you know how much I love LOTV!!! and this one is no exception love how you coloured it and I think Milly is so cute LOL fab card and have a great weekend huggles Sue xxx

Debs said...

Adorable card Sarah - love the LOTV image and they are some of my favourite Christmas papers.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sarah.
Sue x

Lisa xx said...

this is adorable, gorgeous papers and such a sweet image......and now you've got me worried about her getting a draft down her wee neck, oh Sarah!!!

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Sarah. I love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and pretty poinsettias.
Sue xx

Kim said...

gorgeous LOTV image - fab card
Kim x

Anonymous said...

Hey hunny this is super cute and love those flowers too! hugs me xx

Karon said...

This is super adorable - what a wonderful image and I love the backing papers! TFS

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card Sarah - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili challenge - good luck, Mary x

Annette said...

This is lovely Sarah, I love the holly die (and yes, have several things I've forgotten I had! usually a stamp that I've just re-bought!) LOL
Have a lovely Saturday.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Mojca said...

Waw amazing card Sarah, such lovely poinsettias! And such a cute image. hugs! MOjca

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, love the sweet image and nice ponsiettas too. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Kat W said...

Gorgeous card and lovely traditional colours - the holly die looks fab with the poinsettias :-)
Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies this week :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, awww super sweet image and love the colours. Of course I have things I don't remember buying! I sometimes find cards that I don't remember making!!!

Sarah

P.S. Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT.

Lynsey said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely christmas card and thanks for sharing at craft this week