Thursday 17 October 2013

Sketch...

Hello peeps. Our new challenge starts today at 


and this time we would like to see a card using your favourite sketch. Don't forget to tell us why to be in with a chance of winning. This time it's 3 Crafty Sentiments digis up for grabs!

I chose to use the following sketch




It's a new one to me and I used it first for the challenge for which it was intended. I love the fact that it is perfect for longer/taller images which are quite often difficult to showcase. I have found this one puts everything in perfect proportion as you will see below.





I turned the sketch round so that the sentiment would be bottom right rather than top left. I love the MME papers simply because of the subtle autumn shades. I coloured an All Dressed Up image (if you haven't seen these yet, take a look, they are fab!!) with my Promarkers to match the lovely papers and simply added a LOTV tag sentiment to finish off.

I am joining in with these challenges

Chocolate, coffee and cards challenges #50 - Autumn (not Halloween)
Sister Act #28 
Stampin' for the weekend - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions #130 - Fall/Autumn
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge # 149 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and if you have a mo pop along to see what my lovely team mates have been up to. Toodles for now xx

16 comments:

Sammy said...

Lovely card Sarah! Great colours and love the effect on the background of the picture! x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and pretty papers too. So funny, I have just finishing making a card using the corner punch in that way for the image - looks so effective I think!
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Great cute little card Love the way you dotted the background too! hugs me x

Jane Savage said...

Great card, Sarah. Love that paper and that image is just too cute. Fab colouring too! xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
fab card. Love it as usual.
Lots of love. Jenny L.

Hazel said...

Another lovely card Sarah.
Hazel xx

Sue said...

Fab card Sarah that paper is gorgeous huggles Sue xx

Joanne said...

Ahhhhh, this is so adorable! What a cute image and your coloring is FAB! Super job! SO happy you joined us for our Autumn challenge at CC&CC! Joanne

Annette said...

She's lovely. I love her pigtails.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Mojca said...

oh it is so pretty Sarah. Such a lovely image and great layout, I lve Woo's sketches too. hugs! MOjca

Debs said...

Stunning card Sarah - amazing colouring and I love your LO.
Debs xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Sarah.
Sue x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous papers and love that image too, fab card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

E said...

Super adorable card!! Perfect for a Fall Birthday!. Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions! Hugs E

Jamie M. said...

Cute card. The image and papers are perfect together. Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions Challenge! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Vicky said...

Thank you for entering your gorgeous card into our Fall/Autumn challenge at Inky Impressions

hugs Vicky xx