Thursday 16 January 2014

Clean and Simple

Hello, Good Morning and welcome to Thursday and already half way through January...soon be Christmas!!

We have a new challenge starting today at


and this time the theme is CAS. Soooo we would like you to share your favourite clean and simple sketch/layout, and don't forget to tell us why. This is what I have to share...


I have a go at real CAS from time to time but don't really have a particular favourite sketch or layout that I fall back on, so this is from my head!!  I found the sentiment stamp which came with a magazine ages ago and the card sort of evolved from that. The adorable image came from Pollycraft ( I still haven't recovered from the closure of this store!) and was coloured with Promarkers. The papers were from my scrap box and die cut with MFT Flag stax. Oodles of white space so I think it fits the brief. 

I hope that you will nip across and have a look at what my team mates have done, they'd love to see you!!

Here's where I am playing along
Craft Mojo - All things new (digi)
Crafting for all seasons #68 - All things bright and beautiful
I Love Promarkers #202 - Hot colours (red hot)
Cas-ual Fridays #125

Thanks for stopping by, it's good to have your company!! xx

26 comments:

Debs said...

What a cutie Sarah - adorable image - fabulous fussy cutting and the sentiment is brilliant.
Have a great day.
Debs xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh so cute Sarah, this is so adorable, and perfectly CAS, loving it! Hugs xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the cute image and fabulous CAS design
Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

Such a fabulous CAS card, Sarah. Love that sentiment, goes so perfectly with that adorable image. Another cute doggie. Love it! xx

Michelle said...

its a gorgeous CAs card sarah. I love the image and red and white colour combo. Michelle x

Karon said...

Fabulous CAS card and love the sweet image and sentiment! TFS

Hazel said...

Sarah this is so cute and adorable. Maxwell x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Sarah, the image is adorable x susan x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant sentiment and image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Lisa xx said...

aaww this looks gorgeous! love this cas design xx

Annette said...

You're like me, it's not an easy theme to do C&S and feels to go against the grain for me! You've done a fab job Sarah. Love the image too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Kat W said...

This is a great CAS design and shows off the image and sentiment perfectly :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Mojca said...

oh such a cute image, it really stands out on this kind of cards! love it!hugs! MOjca

Deb said...

Lovely card, Sarah! Great CAS design. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

Love this, what a fabulous card & the sentiment looks brilliant xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card hunny LOVE the colour and your sentiment is so cute too! hugs me x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

This is so cute love the image and the simple design. Love Alison xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely CAS card, have a great weekend cheers Sue N x

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, this is just adorable, love that cute image, fab layout too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Janice said...

Lookin good, another beauty, Jx

Laine said...

Such a cute Sarah and fab CAS design. I find CAS cards so hards being from the More is More school.
Laine
xx

nnalorac said...

You nailed it too Sarah, love your cute card. Carolxx

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute! ... and I wish that sentiment stamp was mine!

Milnie said...

This is such a cute CAS card, love it!
Thank you for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons, good luck and hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Milnie DT

Carol said...

So cute. Thanks for getting "Bright and Beautiful" with us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Mojo this month! mo dt x