Tuesday 21 January 2014

Recycle

Morming all and I hope you are hale and hearty this Tuesday morning. 

I am sharing my design team card for


 today as we start a new challenge. Janice picked the theme this time and she chose "Recycle".
So, have a rummage and see what you can "re-purpose" and don't forget though that something on your creation must be at least six months old. This is the prize...a fantastic array of really unusual flowers


Here's what I came up with...


I received a fabulous Body Shop collection for Christmas  and I saved the ribbon for such an occasion as this!!



So the ribbon was the inspiration and luckily I found some papers that matched perfectly. I think they are called Prairie Hill but can't be sure as I've had them so long.  The image is a digi which, I think, came from Imagine That. She was coloured with Promarkers and a clearly besotted  sentiment to finish off.


I am playing along at 

Divas by Design - Use Ribbon
Natalie and Amy #16 - One for the girlies
Sister Act #40
Sweet Stampin' - Your favourite style
 (these days fairly simple with minimal embellies to keep flat for posting!!)

Well, that's me for today, thank you for your company and take care xx

16 comments:

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Sarah and well done on the recycling x susan x

Jane Savage said...

Such a sweet card, Sarah. That is a super cute image and that ribbon fits perfectly. xx

Sammy said...

Awww, so cute! And I'm glad I'm not the only one saving stuff, especially ribbons, to use on cards! I even have my mum scrounging for ribbons and buttons and such too, lol. x

brenda said...

Pleased to read I am not the only ribbon hoarder Sarah, I do exactly the same and as your pretty card proves they always come in useful.

B x

Hazel said...

Great take on the challenge Sarah. Hazel

Laine said...

Such a cute creation Sarah. Love the colour palette. The ribbon was a fabulous inspiration.
Laine
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, such a sweet image and I love the papers.
Sue xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeously cute card Sarah - love the oranges and browns used in this, they look great together - Michelle x

Sue said...

I've saved ribbons off gifts I got at Christmas too LOL. This is such a cutie Sarah and my card today actually has liquid pearls on hahahahaha !!! lots of huggles hope you had a great day Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Annette said...

Lovely sweet card hun.

Wishcraft said...

Fab layout and colours, such a cute image too... lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
as Sue said such really gorgeous papers used, and that image is very cute. I too always keep ribbon that comes on pressies to me to recycle.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Janice said...

Great card Sarah, lovely bit of recycling and a fab image. Very sweet and ver lovely, Jx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah gorgeous card love the image and the papers. Love Alison xx

Karon said...

Such a cute card and love the colour of that ribbon - fab papers too! TFS

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

A great card and fabby re-cycling too.

Love the colour of that ribbon!

Love Jules xx