Wednesday 15 January 2014

With thanks

Hello to you all and I hope this finds you well. 

Too wet to play outside for long today so once all pony and dog amusement was over and domestic chores completed I first had a bit of a baking session (chocolate chip brownies and a carrot and orange loaf) followed by a play with new and/or unused bits and pieces that were covering my desk!!


The only item on this card that isn't new is the stamp and my Promarkers. The image was  a Customer Competition Challenge win at Digistamp Boutique and is Grace and Puppy (now retired I think). The lovely papers and buttons were from a  candy win from Sammy (I'm working my way through the bundle now!!)...you thought I'd been buying again didn't you?!! New stuff doesn't always mean parting with pennies you know!!

I was also inspired to play along with these challenges

Papertake Weekly - New Year, New Stash
Just Inspirational - Children
Creative Craft challenges 2 #1 - New (digi and papers)
 Creative Inspirations #248 - Anything goes + Sketch 
Rhedd & Rosie #24 - No White
Fab 'n' Funky #199 - 1 Image, 2 buttons and 3 papers
Digistamp Boutique - January Customer Competition

Well, the heavens have opened again and someone out in the field is shouting at me because she's getting wet (wearing a rug mind you!!) so I had better go and put the beast to bed!!

Thank you for stopping by and, as always, for your kind words of encouragement xx


24 comments:

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Sarah - l have spent too much time on here today so am off to my playroom for fun lol x Susan x

Zoe said...

Very sweet card and lovely colours, thank you for sharing with us at Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card cheers Sue N x

Laine said...

Such a sweet creation Sarah. Wonderful image and DP. Stay dry and warm.
Laine
xx

Michelle said...

gorgeous card Sarah. love the green patterned paper and your cookies and loaf sound delicious. Michelle x

Hazel said...

Lovely card Sarah, glad you found time to play, now I would say Surprise is slightly spoilt! ! But sound lovely. Hazel x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous colours and love this image, a very pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Annette said...

fab card, although I can't really focus when I'm thinking about chocolate chip brownies!! LOL
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the cute image and pretty papers.
Sue xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card and yes you are right too wet to play outside, I have been rebatching my soap and sorting out boxes for it have now got the ideal packaging. Love Alison xx

Debs said...

Super sweet card Sarah - such a cute image and very pretty papers.
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along at PTW this week - good luck xx

Kim said...

such a cute image, and love the papers
Kim x

Sammy said...

Lovely card Sarah! I love what you've done with the papers .That brown one with the leaves and flowers is one of my faves from that pack, I love how you really made it pop! x

Sue said...

This is lovely Sarah, I'm so sick of the rain everytime I take Ollie out he just plays in the puddles and mud! so I've invented my own foot or should I say paw cleaner. a plastic tube with water in that I put his feet in and clean before he's allowed in hahahaha Paul thinks I'm nuts , he may be right!! huggles Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous zingy colours, Sarah and an adorable image. Such a cute doggie! xx

Unknown said...

Cute card! Many thanks for entering the Rhdd and Rosies Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

Wendy said...

Thank you for sharing this pretty card with us at Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck! Wendy DT XX

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation :) Thanks for playing at PTW this week! xxx

NGCARDS said...

This is a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Jacqui's Crafts said...

I love you card its so cute thank you for playing at the JIC this week good luck xx

Jacqui DT

Alli Devine said...

Lovely take on our recipe challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky

Alli xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous Sarah! Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique Competition. Sally-Ann :o)

Sammy said...

Just flitting back in with my DT cap on to say: Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

Beccalite said...

Cute card.

Thanks for coming over and joining in with our 24th Challenge - No White at Rhedd and Rosie's Anything Goes Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx