Friday 18 January 2013






New Beginnings
 
 
Help!! It's Alaska outside! The weather men have actually got it right and Dorset is under two inches of snow as I write this and it's only 6.00am. Yikes, better get the shovel out.
 
 
 


This is Mimosa Chickens from Bildmalarna (I am still using older stamps from my stash!!), she was coloured with promarkers and the papers are from Cuddly Buddly. Now for the relevance to New Beginnings- well my good friend Annie has just had a knee operation which should be a new beginning for her  and this was made to cheer her up. She also has chooks, hence the play on words on the banner!!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges.

Joanna Sheen " New Beginnings"
A Gem of a Challenge "New Beginnings"

Thanks for looking and keep cosy!! :0)

 

2 comments:

Donna said...

Super sweet card Sarah and a really cute image :) Donna ♥ x

NGCARDS said...

A very pretty creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx