Wednesday 13 February 2013

Give us a cuddle
Who could resist a request like that!?
 I have found another new challenge to enter ( as per my New Year Resolutions) and as Promarkers are my alcohol pens of choice I thought it would be rude not to enter Passion for Promarkers !!
The image is a digi from Cuddly Buddly- Cutest puppies, coloured with Promarkers,the papers are MME and a bit of paper punching and a stamped sentiment finishes it off nicely.





Many thanks for coming to have a peep. I appreciate it x







 

3 comments:

Sue said...

Awwwww that is such a delightful image and your colouring is beautiful. I love the papers and layout too.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
Sue

Julie said...

This is so cute!! Love the image and your gorgeous papers! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Sarah,
This looks so sweet. I love your colour scheme & the beautiful pastel shades. So glad you liked our challenge, your image id perfect. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx