Wednesday 27 March 2013

Holy mackerel I think they have fixed it, added to which Mr Blue Sky is showing his face this morning, so all is well with the world...gosh I'm easy to please!!
I made this card with an Aunt in mind who is soon to have a "big" Birthday so the
is a perfect challenge.

The stamped image and corners are from a Craft UK set called Art Deco 1 which Mum brought back from  holiday for me many moons ago. She is coloured with Promarkers and matted on black card. The papers are from Prima's Almanac pad (another one that hasn't had an outing for a while) and the sentiment completes it.
Cheerio for now x


3 comments:

brenda said...

This is a perfect card for this weeks theme Sarah and really like your choice of colours.

Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts.

B x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the glam image and fabulous sentiment!
Sue xx

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Sarah Tracy x