Tuesday 9 April 2013

Surprise

It wouldn't have been right for me to enter one of the following challenges and not include an animal of the equine variety so.........

Here are Surprise and I a couple of weekends ago.......freezing!!
 We had been for a walk for a change so that we were lower than the hedge to avoid with windchill!!



 .......and here is my entry- see the similarity!?
 Have to say Charley's hat is rather more fetching than mine :0)




The stamped imaged is, again, Cuddly Buddly Charley with Willow that I coloured with Promarkers. I used one of my new Crafts Too banner dies and found a Paper Smooches sentiment that says "Surprise!"

Nah...on reflection there is no similarity at all -I may be small but I'm not that cute!!

The following challenges were the inspiration
Passion for Promarkers - #193 Cut out your image
AGOAC - #74 Animals

Thanks for visiting, I appreciate it x 

6 comments:

Michelle said...

hi there - im a new follower - thnx for following me - I love your photo and your gorgeous card - Michelle :0)

Nat said...

Such a sweet image coloured beautifully and I love your bright colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Natx

brenda said...

Yes I see the similarity Sarah, your card is a great take on your photo.

We actually let one of our big boys have an hour in one of the paddocks yesterday whilst it was mucked out instead of being tied with his hay net, he did a bit of a mad charge around but then looked to go back in again, I have to admit the wind is still making it very cold.

B x

pinky said...

This is just adorable Sarah. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Pinky

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sarah - love the image and fabulous LO
Thanks for playing along with us at AGOAC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Jen Nelson said...

sarah this is lovely
Fab cut out image.
Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week
Jen x