Wednesday 17 July 2013

Fur!!

Hello all  the weather is still being kind here in Dorset. 
Not so much at night though.... I can't sleep!!  

I've had one of those wasted days yesterday, waiting for an engineer to come and fix my washing machine. I had a 14:00 - 16:00 time slot and what time did he arrive?.....you guessed it 15:59!! Anyway said machine is now fixed and I am working my way through the mountain of laundry that has amassed while waiting.  

Moan over... so here is today's card, a just for fun, because I couldn't pass up the opportunity of making a card showcasing something with fur and/or feathers as per the current Allsorts Challenge.
 After the best of three eeny meeny miny mo, the pony won, although she's not too furry this time of year!! 



I used a new pony digi as my cuddly buddly ones have had a fair bit of use and isn't she cute?!
Oh pants my finger slipped.... that's me!! lol

Here it is......

....that's better!!

I coloured with Promarkers and used a fairly simple layout with die cuts and papers to create the scene.
Hope you like it. Off to dead head the garden now!!

Challenges I am entering

Passion for Promarkers #207 - Create a scene
Allsorts #215 - Fur and feathers
I love Promarkers #177 - Anything Goes
Inky impressions #117 - Summer

TTFN xx

11 comments:

Sammy said...

You're lucky... Last time I was waiting for an engineer (boiler one) to come round, I had an 8-12 time slot, and after a lot of waiting and several "what's happening" phonecalls, he finally arrived at 6.30! He then stayed 5 minutes, and told me he'd have to come back some time the next day to finish the job!
I was, needless to say, not amused, lol.

Lovely card by the way, love the die-cut branches!

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Sarah love everything about it! and great pic too huggles Sue x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful scene gorgeous image and layout. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
spotted your blog on Olliesmams blog. I noticed the picture of the pony, and as my grandchildren both have ponies and compete in mounted games, I was curious.
Wonderful card you have made with that lovely image.
Love the design and the papers used in it.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Vicky said...

A super summery card!! I love spending warm summer evenings riding my ponies. Thank you for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions challenges this week

hugs Vicky x

Annette said...

Lovely pic honey. And a lovely card. Great image!! LOL
Hugs
Annette
xx

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

Sharon Noble said...

Hiya it's great to meet you, I was giggling when I read your bosses are your pets I know that feeling and I love it I also have a border collie his name is Ben and he's my darling. Your cards fantastic I love the stamp you used so lovely thank you for joining in at I love pro markers I hope to see you next time. X

E said...

What a cute card!! Lover everything about it. Thank you for playing along with us at Inky Impressions! Hugs E

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute scene!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliex

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, love the image and all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx