Thursday 12 September 2013

More pets...

Morning all!! What a wet and windy night!!  

I got waylaid yesterday so didn't make it back with my dog project as promised so here it is...


...and no, the dog is not called Spot!!

 On reflection I think I went a bit overboard with the spots. Hope it won't affect my Step-Dad's cataracts, as it's for his Birthday!! The image is from one of  LOTV's Black and White Sketch pads that I coloured with Promarkers. The papers were more freebies.

I am joining in at

Party Time Tuesdays #137 - Button it up
I Love Promarkers # 185 - 3 different shapes
 (square, rectangle & triangle)
The Squirrel and The Fox # 52 - It's raining men

Off to work so Toodles for now and I hope you have a good day xx

13 comments:

Lisa xx said...

what a sweetie....such a cute image and fabby colours xx

Sammy said...

I adore this stamp, and I love how you've coloured it! x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the cute image, fabulous papers and great layout too.
Sue xx

brenda said...

I think the spots work perfectly with the bold greens Sarah and really like it.

B x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Sarah. I love green and the layout you have used is great too
Hugs Kelly

Sandy said...

Super cute card! I love your color combo. Thank you for joining the challenge at PTT. Good Luck!

Mojca said...

oh it is really pretty! hugs! Mojca

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
another really fab card. Love the greens and the image is soooooooo sweet.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Annette said...

Your dotty card is fab Sarah. Love the image.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Wishcraft said...

Love all the spots and the colours are fab too, gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. hubby's fine, the toilet is not so well... temporary repair so it at least works until he can get a part tomorrow!

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card Sarah,love the colour combo and how you used the 3 shapes
Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
tracey x

Lorraine said...

This is fabulous Sarah. Love the colour combo and no, I don't think you've overdone the spots.

p.s. Thanks for lovely comment on my tag, what time can I expect you? ha ha.

Karen said...

Fab card Sarah, love the image and your LO too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx