Friday 23 May 2014

GDT #3


Before I say anything else I just want to apologise for the (un)imaginative title, I have no excuse...at all....I just couldn't think of anything remotely witty!! 

Anyway, another long weekend is upon us (in the UK) so lets hope for "reasonable" weather at the very least and here I am sharing another GDT card for



I used one of the adorable images and  the sentiment stamp from Christmas Friends, which I coloured with Promarkers. The bauble was also painted with Wink of stella which  the camera really doesn't  pick up,  unlike the mirror board which photographed really well on this occasion, probably the cloudy conditions!! 
The paper is by Doodlebug and the ribbon from my stash.

I am joining in with these challenges

Divas by design - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps #96 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the heart #19 - Anything Goes

That's all for now folks, enjoy your weekend whatever you are doing xx


13 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah had to giggle at the 'couldn't think' comment! LOL I'm like that all the time. Weather here is absolutely atrocious! got soaked today..have a great bank holiday weekend huggles Sue xxx

Mojca said...

oh waw looks really gorgeous Sarha. have a great long weekend. hugs! Mojca

Karon said...

A witty kitty ;-) Love the comment about not thinking of a title. It does get hard doesn't it :-) Fabulous card love the image. Have a wonderful weekend.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah such a pretty card love the image and the backing papers. Hope you have a great weekend. Love Alison xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful - I love the cute cat and the ribbon looks gorgeous!
Rebecca.

Fabiola said...

adorable carte Sarah, j'adore ces Penny black trop mignon, merci d'être notre guest designer avec cette création très chou , biz

Wishcraft said...

I often think titles are one of the hardest bits of blogging! I've got very boring with them now. Fab card, love the colours and that sweet cat :o) Hugs, Lisa x

SoniaW said...

This card is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia W DT

Janice said...

Super card Sarah, I love that PB - made a huge batch of Christmas cards with it a few years back. Like you I hope the weather picks up - "it's nae great" to say the least! Jx

Sue said...

Your image is adorable Sarah,gorgeous card and colours.
Sue xx

sandie said...

Such a cute image and love the hint of glitter. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Sarah, great image and nicely layered onto that pretty scalloped card. I am loving the wink of stella too and agree it doesn't photograph very well does it! Fern x

Deborah Frings said...

An adorable image with a lovely clean, simple layout. Love the splash of red! Thanks so much for playing along with Addicted to Stamps and More!