Monday 8 April 2019

New Beginnings


Woohoo...Monday again!! I hope this week has good things in store for you, I am  having the week before Easter off, so am very much looking forward to that.

Anyway, for now, let me encourage you to join in with the new challenge at


where the theme is NEW BEGINNINGS.


My creation was made using an image from our sponsor Bugaboo. The happy little family were coloured with Promarkers to coordinate with the sweet patterned paper that I found in my scrap box.
The Wild Orchid flowers made a perfect finishing touch.


I have new beginnings of my own. Yes, another "Add to Basket" episode!!

This is Wills who has joined the Wills family!! With a name like that we "had" to have him!! With my lovely Surprise enjoying her retirement, I found that I was missing our rides, so tentatively put a "wanted" ad on Facebook. Following a visit to the New Forest to meet and try this chap, I took the plunge and bought him. He has settled in really well and is proving to be a very kind and safe chap, which is very important in my advancing years!! I hope to enjoy 20+ years with him like I have with Surprise.




I look forward to seeing your own New Beginnings card.

See you soon xx


Some Challenges

Catch the Bug - April Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #2 - Anything Goes
Cute card Thursday #576 - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers #487 - Make it cute

24 comments:

Jo said...

Morning Sarah, love your card....the image is so sweet & the sentiment just beautiful. As for Wills, what a handsome chap he is.....although I have to be honest & say I'm terrified of horses!
Jo x

Julie B said...

Cute image and a lovely sentiment too.
Congrats on your new family member Sarah, enjoy your outings.
Off to fracture clinic today so fingers crossed! :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! this is an adorable image Sarah, beautifully coloured and a fab design.
Lovely picture of you and Wills enjoying your ride together.
Lorraine

brenda said...

I wondered how long it would be Sarah!! But you can't break the habits of a lifetime and only those with that 'habit' can understand and he 'Wills' be great company for Surprise.

A pretty card as well and what a lovely sentiment.

B x

KandA said...

Fabulous card Sarah, such pretty papers and a wonderful sentiment.
Love the photo of your new family member, he looks such a lovely chap and I'm sure you'll get to spend many happy hours with him xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Sarah. Love the pink paper and lovely flowers. Congrats on your new family member. xx

Kim said...

A big welcome to Wills Wills! He's gorgeous.
And a fab baby card too - so cute
Kim x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sarah, lovely bp and sweet image. Love the photo of your new pony.

Pat xx

Lisa xx said...

Congratulations on this new addition to the family....so handsome.

Anyway your card is sooo pretty, the flowery paper is gorgeous

Julie said...

OOh beautifully cute!! I love the colours and design! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I am so loving this card and so pleased you shared it with us at PFP this week

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Sarah...love the sweet image...Lovely photo of you and Wills together....enjoy your rides together...Joolsx

Annette said...

Awwww, Wills Wills looks a lovely chappie. Very handsome and you've been lucky with his character too. I hope you have many happy years exploring together.

Sue Nicholson said...

Smashing card, lovely photo, have a good week x

Claire said...

Aww I love your sweet baby card with the trio of flower embellishments, it's so different from normal baby cards. Wills is rather a handsome chap, so I hope you enjoy being with him in the great outdoors x

Claire said...

Aww I love your sweet baby card with the trio of flower embellishments, it's so different from normal baby cards. Wills is rather a handsome chap, so I hope you enjoy being with him in the great outdoors x

Carol S. said...

A very cute card Sarah and love the sentiment. Your new friend looks gorgeous too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jane Savage said...

Such a gorgeous card, Sarah, that image is really sweet!
Loving your fabulous new addition to the family! Although some people just get a budgie you know! :D xx

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats on Wills having a new home and loved by all...love horses and also love your card.xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Sarah, a sweet image and lovely sentiment.
Wills looks very handsome, I hope you have many years of fun with him.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

Beautiful card, a sweet image and sentiment. Enjoy Wills

Nataliascraft said...

Such a beautiful card Sarah and sweet image.
Lovely photo of you and Will x

Megan J said...

Hi Sarah, a pretty baby card and a happy new arrival for you in Wills. Have a wonderful break away from work... Megan

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh Sarah! Wills is gorgeous!! What a wonderful new addition to the family. Hope Surprise isn't too jel'! Gorgeous card hunny. Love the sweet paper and that image and sentiment is fab! Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo