Wednesday 15 May 2019

Happy travels

Hope this finds you well on this rather nice Wednesday afternoon. I have a card to share that I managed to put together during four or five stops in the work room. Life seems very much like that at this time of year so a few minutes here and there, to craft, is very welcome!!

I like to support Allsorts Challenge when I can and the theme this week was a perfect one for me to ink up a travel orientated set that came free with a magazine. 

Here it is


It very nearly ended up in the bin as, stupidly, I stuck the tree down before placing the car and caravan...coloured with my Promarkers of course!! I managed to chop off the back end of the caravan to make it appear to be parked behind the tree...what a wally I am!!  Still, all's well that ends well as they say.

MFT papers provided the backdrop and a long forgotten Marianne die made a perfect tree. It looked a little flat so I used Enchanted glitter to give it a lift.

Right, better go and do a bit of weeding while it's dry!!

See you on Friday xx

Some Challenges

Passion for Promarkers #493 - Summer is coming

23 comments:

Linby said...

I love your polka dot background and it's a fab scene you've created and perfect for our theme of transport. Well done on your save - keeps it flatter too ;). Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
Lynn x
DT

KandA said...

Super card Sarah. I love the little scene you made and I wouldn't have known that you stuck the tree down first if you hadn't told us xx

Diane said...

Love the polka dot pattern and what a super cute design Sarah.

Hugs Diane

Pat K said...

Great save on this super card Sarah. Love the scene and of course the polka dots. xx

Sue said...

Love this Sarah ..love this weather but not keen on the weeds! huggles Sue x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a great little holiday scene Sarah, beautiful polka dot background papers and those stamps are very sweet.
Lorraine

Jean said...

whats not to like ? Its super cute ! xx hopping on xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Sarah, love the scene you created.
Wendy xx

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is an absolute beaut!!! I wish our caravan looked as bright and cheerful as this xx

brenda said...

Perfect stamps for our theme Sarah and loving the polka dot sky and hills, many thanks for joining in our 'Transport' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Ah the sticking it down too early saga...something I am VERY familiar with!
Love the fabulous scene you've created, Sarah! xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart.
Groetjes Gerrie

meg said...

yo created a great scene Sarah, love the papers and your brilliant die cuts

Julie B said...

What a fab little scene Sarah. Love the use of the polka dot dp.
The weather causes us crafters/gardeners a dilemma, weeds and seedlings v DP commitments! :)

cotnob said...

A super card Sarah, you have created a lovely scene, I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets a bit ahead of themselves sometimes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Megan J said...

Hi Sarah, a fun paper pieced background for your caravan, have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card and I love the scene you created Sarah. That is such a gorgeous caravan too. Hope you are enjoying the gorgeous weather.
Hugs
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Oh Sarah, what a fabulous fun and cute scene..I love your tree and the caravan with the car and those spotty hills..awesome card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Sarah! Love the dotty background and sweet caravan stamp...totally understand how crafty time is at a premium at this time of year - when the sun is shining, the last place I want to be is indoors!
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week and good luck! Lisa x

Cards By MI said...

Thanks for joining us over at PFP with your pretty creation this week. Love n hugs
Marie

Brenda said...

What a great fix! If you hadn't said anything, I would have never guessed. I love that sweet little trailer!

Lena said...

So the first thing that popped into my head when I looked at your beautiful and fun card was "We are going on a summer holiday ..." by Cliff Richard. Do you remember that song? Well, it's kinda stuck in my head now :-) What a happy, happy card, Sarah! Love it!
Hugs,
Lena

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha, great job parking your caravan! Love it!