Monday 13 December 2021

Cute and Cuddly Christmas

 Good Morning friends. I'm not sure I am liking the pace at which December is galloping along, too much to do and not enough time. Sound familiar!? Still, I did get the marzipan on my christmas cake at the weekend, managed to wrap some presents and the sloe gin has been strained and bottled so not all bad!! I hope that your preparation is going well, although who knows what Christmas is going to look like with the new Omicron variant taking hold. Anyway less of that!!

I have a card to share today to encourage you to join in at


where we are having a Cute and Cuddly Christmas. I am a huge fan of the images from our sponsor Hetty Clare and used Little Donkey 


I coloured him with Promarkers and put him in a snowglobe as I had the perfect backing paper to hand!! As usual, the silver mirror board did not photograph at all well, but you all know what it looks like!! 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you will find some time somewhere to join us.

See you in a little while!! xx


11 comments:

meg said...

Your donkey is a cutie Sarah,a gorgeous card you were busy with Christmas tasks over the weekend,it seems to take forever to get things done

Jane Savage said...

Loving the striking red and grey/silver combo, Sarah! I have to say that the look on that donkey's face is priceless!! 😊

brenda said...

He's a cute little Donkey Sarah, Ben hates them for whatever reason, crosses the drove when we get close to the ones up the Fen.

B x

Chrissy said...

He is so adorable sitting in his snow globe Sarah, love the papers and colours and the details around the bottom of the globe..fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Love the colour choice and the Donkey is so cute Sarah. A gorgeous card, love the papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Sarah, such a fun image and great papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a busy time of year and there seems an endless list of jobs to get through but you seem to have made a great start this weekend Sarah.
A gorgeous image and card, love the matching background paper :o)
Lorraine

Sue Nicholson said...

Great image of Donkey, Happy Christmas and have a fab new year

Brenda said...

I LOVE this guy and his shy (or is it sly?) little smile. A brilliant idea to use him in a snowglobe.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute! Another perfect pairing of image and paper, this is so sweet and I love your gorgeous snow-globe die too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lena said...

This is as precious as can be and now I have the Dominik the Donkey song stuck in my head. :-) Thank you so much for all the comments you have left on my blog, Sarah and for not giving up on me. Hopefully my life will soon return to normal and I can come visit more often. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you and yours a very blessed 2022! May it bring you lots of love, peace, joy and good health!
Hugs,
Lena