Thursday 24 November 2022

It's all about picking the right tree!!

 I have yet another Christmas cards to share with you today. This time it's in support of the new challenge starting today at


where we are itching to see your Favourite Non-traditional Christmas animals.

I was torn here, horses or dogs? The dogs won!!

I can't say for sure but I don't ever recall border collies being featured on christmas cards depicting the Shepherds watching their flocks by night so here is my Christmas dog!!



I hope it's made you smile, it certainly had me sniggering while I was making it! It's a red rubber stamp from Eat Cake Graphics and that cheecky pooch is called Mr Peedles!! I inked the sky, stickled the snow and coloured the rest with Promarkers. 

Thank you for your visits and continued support.

See you soon xx



12 comments:

Julie B said...

So cute, Max would probably say it was finding the right clump of grass!!!:)

Lynne said...

A lovely fun card Sarah and I love his name! x

aussie aNNie said...

haha what a fun card. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Lovely choice of image x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

:o) Yes, this made me chuckle too!
A fabulous card Sarah, what a great stamp, I'm going to check out this company as they are new to me.
Lorraine

meg said...

Your card made me laugh too Sarah,my last dog used to spend ages looking for the perfect spot to lift his leg,any dog lover would be thrilled to receive this fun Christmas card

Sue said...

This made me laugh Sarah what a fab image my two take ages to find the right place to pee too!!! especially when it's freezing or raining lol great card love it hugs xx

Chrissy said...

Hee hee, so fabulous and fun, I love the wee dog, get it, wee dog..what a great card, I'm still giggling, I love it Sarah.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elaine Stark said...

A really cute image and so much fun. Elaine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehehe, oh that made me giggle! I so didn't expect that! What a fun take on the theme! What a cute and fun stamp and gorgeous card Sarah! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sue Nicholson said...

Great cheeky image, have a good weekends cheers Sue N

Megan J said...

Hi Sarah, what a fun card and gave me the giggles, have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Inkyfingers said...

It certainly has me smiling, Sarah - sooo cute! Love the added sparkle and how you framed everything on the spotty paper.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Carol x