Thursday 12 January 2023

Thank you Fairy Friend

I took a little break away from craft leading up to Christmas but golly I missed it and it's good to be back!

So for the second time this week I am here to share another DT card.

 Over at 



 we want to see your favourite reason for making a card.

Those of you old enough will remember that Post Office sets were popular Christmas presents in the 70's and Mum and Dad always made sure we used the paper to write our Thank You letters. Not much has changed for me here in my 50's and I still send Thank You cards at this time of year.


This one is with thanks for the stamp set that I used to make it! I have everything crossed that it will have been received by the time this post goes live!! 

Thank you for dropping by today, your company is always appreciated xx

13 comments:

meg said...

A fun fairy stamped images,the kitty is certainly enjoying the attention,gorgeous papers and sentiments

Julie B said...

LOL, I remember those sets too! Sweet thank you card and I love the DP! :)

brenda said...

Oh dear, I certainly should be old to enough to remember but I don't! But so much nicer making your own and this one is really pretty.

B x

Sue said...

Aww this is so sweet Sarah I love that fairy! hugs Sue x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely Thank You card Sarah, the pretty papers and cute image are delightful.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Your sweet little fairy is adorable with her sparkly wings and little kitty friend Sarah, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sarah, sweet image and some beautiful background paspers.

Pat xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and background-love the colours here and design x

Elaine Stark said...

So sweet and lovely background papers. Elaine

Brenda said...

What a great stamp set and a lovely card, Sarah! Happy New Year, my friend.

Inkyfingers said...

Happy New Year, Sarah and I hope you are well! I love your sparkly fairy and the colours you chose are so pretty. I hope you had a great Christmas.
Take care,
Hugs
Carol x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww she's such a cutie and I love her sparkly wings!

Jane Savage said...

You can't beat a bit of fairy sparkle and this is gorgeous! Ah Christmas in the 70's... I think I had a post office set (can't really remember) but I definitely had a till and a kitchen with a tiny plastic roast chicken and fried eggs! 😊