Saturday 21 September 2024

Sympathy or Get Well

 Happy Weekend again.

Liz has chosen Sympathy or Get Well as the alternative to Anything Goes at Allsorts this week.

I knew that somewhere in my stash I had the perfect little Pure Innocence (MFT) stamp for a Get Well card. I found it and made this...


I also have the dies too so I used that to cut her out. I'm not really sure why though because I can never actually line them up so would probably have  been better with scissors!! Anyway she was coloured with Promarkers to match the scrap of paper that I found in my scrap box. I actually really like yellow and red together. The pretty doily was another long forgotten find and suited the tea on a tray vibe perfectly. 

I hope I don't have to use it but nonetheless it can go into my box for now.

Thank you for stopping by xx


No comments: