Saturday, 18 July 2026

Seaside at Allsorts

Val has chosen a perfect optional theme at Allsorts Challenge 

it's Seaside and here is what I made to tempt you.



 I have used a mix of paper pads, a Craftwork Cards 8x8 pad and the beautiful sketched shell is from a 12 x 12 scrapbook paper collection. It's a flippy kind of design that I made for my Uncle's recent Birthday. I am on a mission to be more creative with my card shapes...we'll see how that goes!!

The prize for the winner is...


                                    Collection of stamps for one winner from Stamp Addicts


That's all for now. See you soon xx

18 comments:

brenda said...

Nice shaped card Sarah, lovely detailed shell image.

B x

Lynne said...

A lovely fold Sarah and fab papers. A super masculine card.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Great card, fabulous stamp and design. Thanks for the inspiration.
Tracey x

Sarn said...

Love the shell being the focal point of this card. Terrific piece of paper engineering going on too! Love it xxx

Donna said...

Beautiful seaside card with the lovely shell and great fold Sarah!

Aquarius said...

That's a beautiful and detailed shell - just right for the seaside theme

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun card fold and gorgeous paper!

Linby said...

Brilliant card fold and it shows off the lovely papers so well also.

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous shell Sarah and fabulous fold card and soft blues, fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

EmmaT said...

Wonderful seaside card, both papers work so well together and love the shape/fold x

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the papers and the shell image is a perfect match! x

Pat said...

Great card Sarah, love the shape and design.

Pat xx

Liz said...

Super card Sarah, lovely fold and what an amazing shell!
Liz xx

Gail L said...

Great card Sarah!
Love the shell!

Julie B said...

Super masculine card Sarah, just a tad different with the split fold. :)

Jane Savage said...

Love this fold and those fabby papers. xx

Jules said...

This is great Sarah .. .. .. I love the shape very much.
Love the papers and image too.
I bet your Uncle was super happy.
Enjoy your weekend when it arrives
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo

Lena said...

Mission Accomplished! Your card shape is lovely! I also love that stamp and the beautiful papers you used. Beautifully done, my friend!'
Hugs,
Lena