I have the honour of choosing the optional theme at Allsorts Challenge this time.
It's Colours of Summer and here is what I made.
Where's Bowie š¤£š¤£
I think I have managed to incorporate most of the colours. I used a very old stamp set called Zinnia by Flourish stamps that I think came from Waltzing Mouse Stamps a very long time ago. I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers, added glossy accents to the vase and lid and stickled around and on the image. The card base was covered with some scraps of Doodlebug Designs papers that luckily matched!! As you can see our summer garden is bold and beautiful. We pack in the bedding plants tightly to leave as little space as possible as Bowie really does love to dig holes and lie in them to keep cool!!
One prize, Butterfly stamp and stencil from Visible Image




16 comments:
A pretty vase of zinnias Sarah, though your flower bed is much more floiferous than mine. With all the dry weasther we've had the borders are turning to a crisp! :)
A very pretty stamped image and coloured beautifully. Your bedding border looks amazing. Great inspiration. I found Bowie! xxx
Great theme and your card is beautiful, like the bright colors and design!
Such beautiful flowers in your garden and the card turned out absolutely amazing with that gorgeous bouquet!
You have captured your garden beautifully Sarah. Such a gorgeous splash of colour in the papers and the image! How cute is your little dog peeping from behind the flowers.
You did get the majority of colors!
Very nice stamp and theme for Allsorts!
Fluer had the same habit! Beautiful floral display on card and border.
B x
Beautifully composed, Sarah, it's colourful and yet not overwhelming. x
Bold summer colors burst from your bright zinnia bouquet and the glossy accents, stickles and fun patterned papers give your lively design great texture and a joyful warm feel.
So bright and pretty and I love the collage of DPs. Your garden looks beautiful.
Beautiful colours for your card Sarah, they really stand out and don't look dissimilar to your pretty garden (with dog lurking) :)
A great choice of theme, beautifully illustrated by your colourful flowery card
A gorgeous card, love the flowers and vibrant colours. Your garden border looks fabulous too - so pretty.
Lorraine x
Beautiful card Sarah, great idea to get your inspiration from your flower bed.
Liz xx
Can't decide which one I love more ... your beautiful card or the lovely flowerbed. Both are gorgeous!!! xxx
Beautiful card and flower border - my kind of gardening as i just love colour.....glad Bowie isn't sat in the flower bed, my parents dogs are very good but my brothers dog drives mum mad as she just ploughs right through the middle of all the flowers. Training I suppose as my cats are the same, my 4 know not to sit/walk in the flower beds or pots but the neighbours cats just flatten it all much to my extreme annoyance!
Post a Comment