Lynn is in the driving seat at We Love Stamping this month and her optional theme is
SUMMER BLOOMS
Here is my inspiration for you
I used a lovely, lovely red rubber stamp from Stamping Bella, she's called Tiny Townie Garden Girl Rose and the papers Docrafts Simply Floral. I coloured rose with Promarkers and framed her with a scalloped oval of vellum. I have drawers full of Wild Rose Studio paper flowers so thought I would take the opportunity to use four of them!!
I hope that you will be inspired to join in this month.
See you soon xx




17 comments:
Your lovely garden girl looks beautiful framed in vellum and the floral papers and added blossoms create a rich summery feel that makes your bright blooming design stand out.
Oh she's lovely and your pretty DP and flowers are the perfect complement to her.
Sarah your card is gorgeous. I am loving those pretty papers and they go perfectly with that sweet image.
Lovely design and pretty papers to showcase your sweet little image, a beautiful summery birthday card.
xx
Love the stamp and you've coloured it beautifully, fabulous card.
She is just beautiful in her big petal dress Sarah, love the floral papers and colours and the little flowers, so pretty..gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A gorgeous card Sarah - love the stamp - she looks fabulous.
Lorraine x
Beautiful and elegant card!
A lovely vibrant summer creation.
B x
It’s a lovely card and you’ve coloured the main image so nicely. xxx
She's such a cutie. Love the beautiful papers you used to showcase her! xxx
OH! This is so beautiful, I love the bright colourful rose girl, the paper suits so well and the little roses are a perfect match. LOVE this card. x
Gorgeous summery card and image. I have a box full of paper flowers somewhere, think when the postal system changed to small and large letters these bulky embellishments went out of fashion - shame really as they are beautiful and add such a lovely finishing touch x
Lovely colouring on this stunner, Sarah! 💗
Lovely card with a sweet image and beautiful colours Sarah.
Pat xx
A lovely card Sarah and she's such a sweet image and beautifully coloured, love the pretty pagers and flowers. Avril x
Fantastic card,, love the image. Anesha
Post a Comment