Monday 28 April 2014

April Showers bring May flowers

Monday morning again and another challenge starts at


This time it's "April Showers Bring May Flowers" 

I think I speak for many when I say I'm thoroughly fed up with the amount of "showers" that were bestowed upon us in the last six months so have firmly gone with the May flowers!!



I used a MFT stamp and coloured her with Pro/Flexmarkers. The papers were free with a magazine and I found some lovely ribbon in my stash that was a perfect finishing touch. I followed a LOTV sketch #9. I recently bought the Tag Along Stamp and Dies sets from Clearly Besotted, and this is their first outing .

Some challenges to play along with

Simply Create Too #60 - Stack 'em up
Brown Sugar #91 - Anything Goes
Creative fingers #33 - BINGO
 (Top L to Bottom R diagonally . Die cut, image, ribbon)

Thanks for your lovely comments. They mean a lot xx

22 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Loving the soft and gentle colours hun, she is a beaut! Hugs xx

Jane Savage said...

So pretty, Sarah and those papers and that gorgeous rose ribbon are fab! Yes, let's hear it for more flowers & less showers! But realistically what are the chances?!! :( xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty card Sarah
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Beautiful image and card.
Sue

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, have a lovely week cheers sue n. X

Hazel said...

Love your card and the image, she is beautiful. Oh I am with you I am fed up not knowing what I am weakening up to weather wise. Hazel xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a pretty card love the image so beautifully coloured. Love Alison xxx

Sue said...

Awww such a cute image. I love the pretty papers and beautiful ribbon too.
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a cutie of an image, great papers and layout too, Luv Sam x

Michelle said...

So gorgeous Sarah. Lovely image and papers and I love the stitching detail. Michelle x

Carole said...

Love all the pretty flowers Sarah
Hugs
Carole xXx

Annette said...

Very pretty soft colours. I've getting into paler colours, and this is lovely.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Dawn said...

Such a pretty card Sarah! I love the image & those papers are yummy!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & for leaving a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Debs said...

This is super pretty Sarah - adorable image and I love the soft colouring.
Debs xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab layout and a gorgeous card - so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, adorable image and was just thinking that frock would make a lovely brolly lol x Susan x

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

A beautiful card.

I love the pretty backing papers and sweet image. That ribbon is stunning too!!

Love Jules xx

Laine said...

So cute Sarah. Wonderful subtle colour tones and fabulous design. I have that ribbon somewhere.
Laine
xx

Erica said...

Very sweet and feminine card, Sarah. Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too challenge no. 60, Use at Least 2 Layers. Join us again soon.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a pretty image and papers and your layout looks fantastic!
Rebecca.

happyglitzygirl said...

A lovely pastel girly card, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful card, love the colors and the layers!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!
♥ Sandra ♥