Thursday 24 April 2014

Something recycled

We are sharing some favourite recycled items today at


and would love it if you came to share your projects with us.

Our sponsor is


I am rather partial to a certain kind of snacks that, once devoured, leave you with  a rather nice 
container which is perfect for storing crafty items like pens, pencils, embossing ball tools and so on.

Before


 and after!!


The sweet little image is Friendship and was coloured to match the pretty papers that were free with a magazine (I think!!). The pom pom trim was lurking in my stash and I thought it added a rather nice touch. So that's what I did!! I hope you will pop over and see what clever peeps my team mates are and then do a bit of crafty recycling yourself!!

We are going here to participate!!

Creative Inspirations #262 - Cute Characters
Addicted to stamps #92 - Make your mark (Promarkers)
Inky Impressions #156 - Recycle it

I'll be back later with a card to share with you so cheerio for now xx

20 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fab design, Sarah! Lovely image and great colouring! Love that pom pom trim! I have coffee tins all over the place waiting to be turned into something beautiful like this. Better get on with it!! xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely container Sarah love the pompom trim - hope you enjoyed the contents x Sujsan x

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, now there is a brilliant reason, right there, to induldge in snacks! Absolutely gorgeous makeover hunny, I love this idea, and your end result is just awesome and cute! Hugs xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great recycling Sarah
Looks fab
Hugs Kelly

Laine said...

So cute Sarah. Wonderful before and after image. Lovely.
Laine
xx

Sue said...

This looks gorgeous Sarah. I love the sweet image and the pom pom trim looks fabulous.
Sue xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

pretty altered pringle box just love the sweet image on the front and the gorgeous papers you have used. Love Alison xx

Kat W said...

Fabulous idea and great finish with the pom pom trim! You can never have too many pretty pen pots!
Hugs, Kat x

Annette said...

Well I love those particular snacks too but unfortunately hubby won't let them into the house (for the same reason). I also like boxes too, though, so perhaps he will understand if I buy them purely for the packaging? Hmmm! LOL
Fab pen pot Sarah. Great idea,.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Karon said...

So sweet - I love it. I have a hot chocolate tub ready to do this :-) TFS

Anonymous said...

what a clever Idea! we used to eat a lot of those snacks but I have banned them cause they make me put on LBs haha!! but I love the way you have made this and would not of those of cutting it down! brilliant hugs me x

sandie said...

great way to use the snack tin and fab bobble trim. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

nnalorac said...

Great recycling Sarah, it's very pretty and has a really cute image. Must keep my next Pringles carton, better get munching lol. Carolxx

Jennifer said...

Such a fab idea, Sarah, and I love those pretty papers.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Zw@@n said...

Great idea, Sarah. And I like that beautifully coloured image, so cute!
Luv, Wilma

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful! Such a sweet image and the pom-pom trim looks brilliant!
Rebecca.

MommyScraps said...

Absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions!

Hugs, Adina

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous creation hun, thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Peanut said...

WOW! What a wonderful transformation. This is such a useful idea, a sweet piece of upcycled art. LOVE it!
hugs, Asha

Ruthie Lopez said...

Great transformation!!!! Love how it turned it out! Love the image!
Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions Challenge. IIC156
Ruthie~DT
http://www.myhobbymyart.com/