Tuesday 29 April 2014

Where did you get that hat?

Morning my crafty friends and I hope you are well this Tuesday.

I am here to share my DT creation for our new challenge at


Our lovely Janice chose the theme this time and it's HATS



I could not resist using  "Country Goose" a Meljen digi that I recently won. I coloured her with Promarkers to match my chosen papers which are a mix of  MME, that are several years old. The ribbon and button were from my stash.

I do hope you nip over and take a look at the head wear my team mates have showcased. You will be very welcome and should you decide to play along don't forget that something on your creation must be older than six months!!

We are heading off to play at these challenges...

Milk Coffee - Use bright colours
Stampin' for the weekend - Buttons & Bows
Alphabet Challenge Blog - F for feathers
Craft your passion #211 - Things that fly

Thanks for sharing your day with me xx

24 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fab papers and a fab design, Sarah! Love that goose! That’s a great hat!
I will pop on a hat of my own now and thank you for joining us at MilkCoffee! :) xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Quacktastic hun! I think every goose should have a hat. Gorgeous xx

Laine said...

This is so cute Sarah. Wonderful colour, love the papers and that stunning ribbon.
Laine
xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the image and beautiful sunny papers.
Sue xx

Mojca said...

ohhhh what a great image and lovely papers! hugs! Mojca

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely adorable and lovely and sunny - something we need today in the rain !!, Luv Sam x

Michelle said...

Aaawww I love this image and Sarah you use the prettiest papers on your cards. Gorgeous!!!! Michelle x

Hazel said...

Sarah this is so cute, love that goose image, the whole card is delightful. Hazel xx

Pat said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Janice said...

Brilliant Sarah - a super goose and a gorgeous card. Great image choice for my hat challenge. Love the sound of your own hat too - does it have feathers?? Jx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Sarah - brilliant image and I love the sentiment.
Debs xx

Annette said...

Lovely card Sarah. Love the hat!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh love those papers! Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Sarah love the fun image x Susan x

Sue said...

What a gorgeous card and I love that image Sarah lol so cute huggles Sue xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, that is such a sweet image - and love those papers! Just a fab card overall!!

Sarah

Wildfire said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! :)

Petya DT

Karon said...

Super adorable - love the image and choice of papers! Congrats on the win at Polkadoodles :-)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant fun card love the image and papers. Love Alison xxx

Tammy said...

This is adorable Sarah! I love that image and the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a feel-good card! The image is lovely and the red and yellow colour scheme looks so good.

Unknown said...

Lovely work. Thanks for joining in the Bright colours challenge over at Milkcoffee. Good luck :) Lou DT x

Mrs.B said...

Great card, love the image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challege.
Avril x