Tuesday 1 April 2014

April Showers...

Happy Tuesday and it's challenge time again over at

Oldie But A Goodie.

I was responsible for choosing the theme this time and I do hope you will like it...

April Showers Bring May Flowers

interpret it as you wish, rain, spring, flowers just as long as something on your creation is older than six months we would love to see what you've made.

Here is my contribution...


I used a freebie digi set that I coloured with Promarkers (no change there then!!). The wonderful papers are
Raspberry Road Sweet Summertime and I used a really old tonic punch for the flowers and equally aged pearls in the centre.

I am taking my boots here

Sister Act #50
Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter # 151 - Spring Delights (April showers in the UK!!)
Creative Inspirations #258 - It's a girl thing (Oh yes, boots & shoes!!)

Have a good day and I hope you will take a peep at what my teamies have been up to xx

23 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. Really love the paper you have used and the boots are so cute. I use my pro markers all the time too so no change here either. I couldn't imagine being without them. Michelle x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the colourful wellies, in fact I wouldn't mind a pair like that myself! Beautiful papers and fabulous sentiment too.
Sue xx

Mojca said...

Oh waw this are such cute boots! really pretty card Sarha. Hugs! Mojca

Nannieflash said...

I know Spring is liable to rain so lets keep our fingers crossed it soon clear up. Thank you for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Annette said...

Fab card, and love the sentiment Sarah! Hope it's not raining in Dorset though. :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous bright card Sarah and love that sentiment!! huggles Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
super card creation. Love every thing about this wonderful card. Especially the saying..
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant card love those wellies and the flowers. Love Alison xx

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Sarah. Wonderful bright and breezy image and cheery design and DP. Love it.
Laine
xx

susiestacey said...

Great card Sarah. Have been reading on Janices that you have two PB's - hope to see them soon x Susan x

Karon said...

Love this card - so bright and cheerful and I love the wellies! TFS

Jennifer said...

This is so pretty, Sarah. I love those bright colours, and the sentiment is really 'cute'.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

MaryH said...

Delightful designer boots, so bright & cheery for any walks in the rain. Love the window effect and that sentiment is just smile provoking. Great card. Very happy in feeling. TFS & Hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, absolutely love those wellies.
luv
Debby

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful bright and happy colours, Sarah! Would love a pair of wellies like that! xx

Unknown said...

Awww what a fun card & brilliant sentiment, have a great day Sarah xxx

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super, am loving the colours and those super wellies and sentiment too, Luv sam x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Sarah… I love those wellies!! and the paper matches beautifully!
Hugs Sue B xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a fun card Sarah, love those gorgeous papers! Hugs, Lisa x

Maureen R said...

Darling card, & the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
Maureen DT

Peanut said...

Adorable pair of boots... wear them with pride, my friend!
hugs, Asha

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful card, I love the layout and lovely sentiment.
Rebecca.

Anonymous said...

GOrgeous! LOVE the bright cheery colours too! hugs me :0)