Monday 14 April 2014

Eggstra, Eggstra!!


Happy Bunday peeps...get it?! OK I know it's that Monday feeling but I'm here to cheer you up with my latest offering for 


...and this fortnight it's Easter Bunnies. However, to ring the changes we would like you to share anything BUT a card. Still has to be cute though and with the array of cute bunnies out there you just can't fail!!

 We are sponsored my Meljen Designs

Meljen's Designs :: Digital Stamps by Melissa Jenkins


 and the DT were kindly given some bunnies to play with.

Here's mine...


Easter Bunny was coloured with Promarkers. I did add a fluffy tail to add a bit of texture too. 
 I printed some coordinating Nitwits  papers on both sides of some glossy photo paper, for a change, in order to make the goody bag. Using a SB oval die I cut the aperture and secured some ribbon before attaching  acetate. It will be filled with eggs but I wanted you to be able to see the reverse of the paper. To finish off I tied some zingy ribbons to a bulldog clip.

I am entering these challenges

Moving along with the times - Easter/Spring
Divas by Design - Easter Spring
Crafting with dragonflies #23 - Make something for Easter

Do "Hop" over and see what my team mates have done to inspire you, in my opinion they have made an eggsellent job and that's no yolk!! Ok, I'm off to work now!!

Cheerio!! xx

23 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Awesome hunny! xx

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the bunny and his fluffy tail. Great colours on the Nitwit papers too - Michelle x

Jane Savage said...

Egg-cellent project, Sarah!! :) (I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of this one!) Gorgeous papers and a fab design! xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the design, adorable image and fabulous colours.
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a gorgeous goody bag, luv Sam x

Mojca said...

oh looks ever so pretty Sarah! hugs! Mojca

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful work, happy Easter cheers Sue N x

Peanut said...

What a delightful creation, Sarah. Wonder what you plan on putting inside! :-)
hugs, Asha

Craft buddy said...

What a great bag - I love the ribbons you've put on the clip at the top, what a sweet closure and decorative idea! Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times this week! x Jessie

Lisa xx said...

Sarah.....you are "pun-tastic"

Gorgeous work, what a cute Easter treat

susiestacey said...

Hi Sarah thought you were popping around with buns lol (bunday !) Lovely treat bag x Susan x

Annette said...

This is lovely Sarah. Love the little baggie.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous zingy colours Sarah and love the bow and the cute bunny and his fluffy tail..great photos too.

luv CHRISSYxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is lovely Sarah.
Sue x

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Sarah. Love the bunny and your colourful goody bag. So cheering.
Laine
xx

Sammy said...

Give me child birth over toothache any day (just not *every* day, because I can't afford that many kids! lol). And this coming from someone who had two natural childbirths without any pain relief... I'm no wimp, but can't deal with toothache! lol.

And this is a GORGEOUS goodie bag! Perfect papers, perfect image, and the fact that it's not full of sugary things that will make me hurt even more is also perfect! lol. x

Debs said...

Totally fabulous - love the zingy colours and cute bunny :o)
Debs xx

happyglitzygirl said...

How very cute, love the little bag, great image and colouring, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Susan Hogan said...

What a clever idea - lovely! Like the zingy colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a gorgeous creation! I love the cute bunny and your beautiful bright colours.
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

wow stunning, thanks for sharing over on divas by designs x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah this is fantastic just love the cute bunny and your layout is gorgeous. Love Alison xxx

MaryH said...

A darling treat bag, and I'm so lovin' that little bunny's fat cheeks. Those papers are gorgeous with the little fella. I spied some of your area pictures in the post below this one, so off to enjoy the scenery. TFS & Hugs