Wednesday 22 May 2013

I was lucky enough to win four images from the extremely generous Ruth at A Passion for Stamps
and this is the first one - Fuchsia.
Now, I make no apology for not being keen on anything in the mauve,lilac,purple....spectrum, however I am trying really hard to use them more and this was a perfect excuse to do just that, together with the shove I needed from the following challenges....




The colours speak for themselves I think, and the lace is in the form of Martha Stewart's lace border. Apologies for the shadows but this picture, taken on the rockery, looked so much nicer than the one I took indoors - the fish got seconds too - poor dears thought it was morning!!

Anyway, toodles for now and I appreciate your time x

7 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh it's beautiful Sarah! love the lovely lace you created with the border punch. hugs! MOjca

Michelle said...

this is such a beautiful card Sarah - lovely soft colourway and gorgeous image - Michelle :0)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. Such a beautiful image and your soft colouring is fabulous. I love all the lacy layers too.
Sue xx

nnalorac said...

So pretty Sarah, lovely image and the colours! Well I was never a Purple/Lilac person either but it's kinda grown on me and making one right at this mo. Carolxx

Louise said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous colours,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, so pretty and so delicate...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Mary Decker said...

You are talented and it particularly shows in this card!