Wednesday 8 May 2013

Puppy Love

It's raining :0(....I knew it would, I cleaned my windows yesterday - that'll teach me!!

The card I am sharing today was inspired by
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Music & Lyrics and I have chosen a song title - Puppy Love. 

Confession time, when I was a little girl I was soooo in love with Donny Osmond that I was convinced  I would marry him. Sadly, the distance between us was just too great so, broken hearted, I swapped allegiance to the Bay City Rollers!! 

Anyway, on with the card.......


I printed the Nitwits papers  on to glossy paper for a change and coloured my Stamp Fairy image to compliment them. The little die is from a set by Marianne Craftables CR1228 which I bought recently as it was hugely reduced, but can't remember where from! I haven't added a sentiment as I think it could lend itself to almost anything, so will wait and see.

Cheerio for now x

3 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are a cute pair Sarah.
Great colour combo and layout too
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

So gorgeous Sarah. I love the cute image, beautiful colouring and fabulous papers
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah. The image is adorable and I love the colour scheme.

Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
Lorraine x