Friday 9 August 2019

A Day For Daisies

Friday at last lovely people and an extra special one as I am on annual leave for a week...woo hoo!!
The weather doesn't look that great but no matter, Martin is off too so I have plans!!

Before that though I have some inspiration for you, it's my DT piece for


I chose this beautiful image from  A Day For Daisies, sadly now closed.



I absolutely love how this card turned out. I rarely do frills and fancies but felt that the magical image warranted such so I went to town with sparkle and all things girly!! The delicate colouring doesn't really show up well...it was extraordinarily sunny when I took the photo, hence the sparkle!! I even managed to reduce the size of my Wild Orchid Crafts flower mountain!!

Have a good weekend, when you get there xx

Some challenges

I love Promarkers #390 - Anything goes +/- Birthday
Unicorn Challenge #46 - Fully loaded or CAS



16 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous feminine card, Sarah! Loving the sparkle! Enjoy your weekend and your leave (is Martin aware you have 'plans'?)! xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Really pretty Sarah. I think silver and pink are a great combination and the image is lovely too, not forgetting the glitter x

meg said...

this reminds me of Cinderella a magical beautifully coloured image and card with just the correct amount of sparkle

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image love the shape and all the sparkle-very feminine.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sarah, such a pretty image and I love all of the sparkle.
Enjoy your week.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Claire said...

So pretty and delicate, enhanced by all the sparkly loveliness. No wonder you love how it turned out but can you bear to part with it, that's my problem... anyway have a fabby week off work :) x

Annette said...

I really must dig out my Go Kreate die again. I always love seeing this card base shape when you use it. Lovely pretty card. xx

Carol S. said...

A very pretty card Sarah. A sweet image and a beautiful design. Love the glitter too!! Have a lovely break. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is so delicate and pretty!!

I am also now on a week's annual leave....enjoy your time off

brenda said...

Playing holiday catch up so just popping round to take a peek at your latest creation and what a super feminine creation it is Sarah.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully delicate and sparkly card Sarah. Enjoy your hols!
Lorraine

Wendy said...

Gorgeous girly card, beautiful image and loving the sparkle...have a fabulous week :)
Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Just getting around to my comments today and wow this is a stunner, what a lady. A gem of a card and image beautifully designed.xx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. Sorry to hear ADFD has closed..I too loved their images. Enjoy your leave. xx

Debbie said...

Simply stunning. Really elegant card xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. Love the sparkly edge! Gorgeous layering with the doily and beautiful silver frame. Love this card and love that beautiful ADFD image, I'm so sad Tammy has closed up shop! Good thing I have quite a few of her beautiful images to keep me colouring for some time! Hugs, Wends xoxo