Monday 22 August 2022

Frosty the Snowman...

 Hello peeps, less than five months until Christmas now so it's time to get a wriggle on with your Christmas cards. No better fellow to put on a card than a jolly snowman and that's what the theme is over at


where we are inviting you to share your cards featuring dear old Frosty the Snowman (or any other person of the snowy type will do!!). Here's mine...


He is a lovely decoupaged piece that fits that six inch card nicely. I picked out the purply tones by using a sheet from my (precious) Snow Princess pad. One of my very last oval Craftwork Cards sentiments was just the right size for the top corner.

You can see the layers more clearly here.


I hope you'll find time to join in.

See you there xx

18 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful snowman image and card

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Sarah, Frosty is fabulous in the soft colors and I love the dimension..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julie B said...

He's a very cute snowman Sarah, perfectly decoupaged.
I thought of you the other day whilst watching an old Escape to the Country, I waved at the GP surgery as they listed the facilities!! ;)

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, Sarah, love the dimension! xx

brenda said...

Very pretty with all the colourful parcels Sarah.

B x

Carole Pollard said...

What a great card love the design idea and the gorgeous colours love it . Hope you are well trying very hard to keep up with blogs these days as I do enjoy them hugs CRole x

Lena said...

There's just something about snowmen that I love. So cute and I love all the dimension on your card. Beautifully done, my friend!
Hugs,
Lena

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Sarah, such a gorgeous decoupage snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Just gorgeous Sarah and your backing paper works beautifully with the purple tones in the image.
Lorraine

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I absolutely adore this card Sarah and purple is my favourite colour x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sarah, a sweet snowman decoupage and great backing paper.

Pat xx

R's Rue said...

This is just the cutest. It’s so creative. Have a beautiful day my friend. Come visit me at www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Regine

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Sarah. I love snowmen and this one is just gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Sarah sorry I'm late with my comments haven't been feeling too good lately hugs Sue x

Megan J said...

Hi Sarah, a stunning layered Christmas card for your stash, we had some snow here last week, not enough to build a snowman though. Have a wonderful week... Megan

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and projects, love the colours and images used x

Brenda said...

Oh my word, this is darling. I love all the layers and he is just too cute!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a gorgeous image and beautifully decoupaged! Love the paper too. Super cute hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo