Monday 9 October 2023

Think Pink!

 October is always Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Wear it Pink is 20th October but at


we would love you to share your pink, cute cards for the whole of the month!!

Here is my card.


. First of all I dug out some pink papers for the layout. Both were Doodlebug Design  that went really well together. The adorable bunny is from Amanda Jayne Designs. I can't find the exact one but there are plenty more to chose from should you be interested. I coloured with Promarkers and used my Mama Elephant tag die and stamp set. 

We are looking forward to seeing an array of pink over at the Challenge blog.

See you soon xx


13 comments:

meg said...

The pink and kraft colour combo is beautiful and your bunny is absolutely adorable Sarah,

Julie B said...

Definitely pretty in pink here Sarah. Your use of the kraft card stops it being too sugary. :)

brenda said...

Pretty in Pink comes to mind as well but it's a prefect card for awareness month and cute Bunny.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

This is a little beauty Sarah I love that image so much also the dies and colours a superb make
hugs
lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet card Sarah, love that image. I haven't heard of Amanda Jayne designs so I'm off to follow your link and take a look :)
Lorraine

Jane Savage said...

Just cuteness overload and I do love pink and kraft together! xx

Chrissy said...

Awww, what a little cutie Sarah love the pink and kraft, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

Oh that is cute! Made me smile at how smug the bunny looks. Great addition of the little tag too, I always forget to try that.

Pat K said...

Such a sweet little bunny...beautiful card Sarah. xx

Lena said...

Such a lovely card. Love the pink and craft colour combo, and that bunny is just too cute.
Have a wonderful day.
❤Lena
Lena’s Creations

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, so sweet! x

Lisa said...

Adorable image and nicely done coloring it too.

Lorraine said...

Aww so cute! Love it.
Lorraine x