Thursday, 30 July 2026

Favourite Safari animal at As You Like It

 Hello friends and visitors, we are on safari at


and would love for you to share your projects featuring your favourite Safari Animal.

I don't have a favourite, as such, but I am rather partial to this adorable rhinoceros stamp from  Tracey Hey Set Rhino Rascals.



I used a Dovecraft paper pack "More or Less" to make the base and coloured the rhinoceros with Promarkers to match.

Thank you for popping in today, your visit is always much appreciated xx

8 comments:

Julie B said...

So cute Sarah and I love those retro DPs. Is this stamp set still avaiable? I may have to add it to my stash for my friend jenny's birthday cards! :)

Chrissy said...

I love the colour palette Sarah and the little rhino is adorable..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jane Savage said...

Wow those papers are so fab with that image. Love the layout too. xx

Lynne said...

Lovely cute rhino Sarah and great use of your pretty papers.

Linby said...

It's so cute and I love the papers you used. A bit envious of how many pieces of DP you managed to use lol!

Lisa said...

Your playful rhino looks adorable with the retro patterned papers and the soft Promarker coloring, and the layout brings all the elements together in a charming balanced way.

Lena said...

What a cute lil guy. Love the card design with all the beautiful papers. Beautifully done! xxx

EmmaT said...

Delightful card and image, love the colours and papers too