Sorry folks it's me again, this time to tempt you to join in at
where the theme for July, chosen by Lynn, is
SUMMERTIME
I made this
Once again I raided my stash and found a real life LOTV 8x8 paper pad scraps, so pretty. The sweet stamp is a VERY old red rubber one and from CC Designs. She was coloured with Promarkers to compliment the papers. Just recently I have refrained from adding Happy Birthday as a default sentiment so that I can add one later.
I hope that you are inspired and will join us again to be in with a chance to win
🠟🠟🠟🠟
2 prizes of Lavinia stamps and watercolours (photos not to scale). Please note, we (Lavinia) cannot provide exchanges/replacements/refunds for any products received through this third-party giveaway.
See you soon xx


12 comments:
Such a pretty summery card, the papers go well with the image. Putting a sentiment on does limit the card, so nice to have choice at a future date.
Cute little gardener, lovely card.
Don't apologise Sarah, it's another really sweet card, that little lass out gardening perfect for summertime.
B x
The sweet image, lovely choice of floral papers and pretty colours give this card a lovely summery feel. xx
An adorable image and your papers are the perfect background for her.
What a little cutie pie. Lovely card and great layout xxx
Such pretty summer papers with stripes and flowers and that little girl is adorable Sarah, gorgeous card..
luv CHRISSYxx
Sweet card Sarah, such cute image.
Liz xx
Your little girl image is adorable Sarah as is those very pretty papers.
How cute is that stamped image, a very sweet card.
Aww, this is just too cute. Love the sweet lil girl and the lovely papers you used. xx
Yip, this looks like beautiful summertime to me. Hope it's not to hot where you are.
Post a Comment