Hello all.
Its time for our new challenge at
We would love to see your Favourite Halloween Colours ( and remember to tell us why)
We have never done Halloween in our house, not even when the boys were small, it really wasn't a big thing back then!! Our Grandchildren, however, are full of it. How things change in a generation.
Anyway, I have made an October notebook and decorated it with halloween inspired coloured buttons.
I cut and stapled some lined paper from an old exercise book and made a tent fold cover for it. Drew a circle on a slime coloured piece of cardstock and then had a lovely time rifling through my buttons. I did think about threading them (for about a second!) and then decided to use a thin Posca pen to draw thread, a much quicker and quite effective result, I thought! As luck should have it I found a set of magazine freebie stamps that are suited to calendars and journals. They were perfect for this project, if a little squidgy!
That's all for today. I shall see you again on Saturday.
Until then, take care x


No comments:
Post a Comment