Hello everyone. Gail is hosting over at Allsorts and has chosen the optional theme of
Thinking of you/Sympathy/Get Well (anything Goes also most welcome too)
Here is my take on the theme...
I used my Concord & 9th Beautiful Branches stamp set. I was a bit dubious about using white ink on Kraft card but amazingly it worked. It's rare that I use elements from one stamp set but on this occasion it was a perfect combination.
Prizes from
Highlight Crafts three die sets plus reflections and paper
There's much excitement today chez Wills as we are getting our glad rags on and celebrating the marriage of our youngest Son, Connor, to Amelia. Mollie is one of six bridesmaids and Jackson is being a page boy (he says he is going to be a good boy not a page boy!!). It's been a long time since we have attended a wedding so are very much looking forward to the day. I am even wearing heels!!
I'll see you when I do with some pics!! xx

No comments:
Post a Comment