Monday 24 October 2022

Christmas Food

 Welcome friends and visitors. Thank you for dropping in and I hope you have a good week in store.

In just two months it will be Christmas Eve so it's time to increase your Christmas card numbers!!


is now an Anything Goes (Cute & Christmas) Challenge now but we do give an optional theme. This time it's O' bring us some figgy pudding which means we would love it if you shared a card featuring some festive food.

 LOTV had 60% off so I had to support them and bought a couple of new images. Plum Pudding is the one that I have chosen to share today.


I coloured the sweet couple with Promarkers to match the Christmas Pud paper which was from an old Craftwork Cards pad. My paper trimmer blade is due to be replaced and leaving a feathery edge so I used my distressing tool and added some shabby chic touches by way of mesh and co-ordinating seam binding.

I am planning a "slow" week. Work has been rather busy with Flu Clinics for the last month. It's quite an event in the village and I really love being involved but smiling for ten hours straight is exhausting!! 

Mother Nature really is putting on a lovely Autumn show here although the rain and wind we've had is battering the poor trees somewhat. As much as I love being able to get up and enjoy the early morning peace during the Summer I much prefer the Autumn colours and temperatures that she brings. 

I shall leave you now andhope to see you join us with your Christmas Pudding and Turkey Stamps!!

See you later in the week xx


16 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous shabby chic Christmas card,the beautifully coloured image paper and embellishments perfect for this style of card,

Julie B said...

Super take on the theme Sarah. Love the DP, perfect with the cute LOTV image.
The colour is just starting to show here too, how long it lasts with all the wind and rain is anyone's guess! Had my Covid booster last week but have to return for my flu. Having both in one arm was not my idea of a fun time!! :)

Sue said...

Such a cutie Sarah! love this image and gorgeous colouring hugs Sue x

brenda said...

A very sobering thought from one who's done no more than make her cards ready. Nice colour palette with the cutie image Sarah.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Loving these gorgeous colours, Sarah! xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Saraha, love the soft colours and sweet image and great papers, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cindy Groh said...

Adorable. Love the way you matched the image to the patterned paper.

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the cute image and the lovely colours you have used, great bp and embellishments.

Pat xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
thisis such a gorgeous card and very beautifully designed also.
Always love the LOTV stamped images and your colouring of them is fantastic.
Great backing paper used and it goes perfectly with that stamp.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah. I love the stamp and the colours look fab, perfect for that backing paper.
Lorraine. x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So cute Sarah.x

Brenda said...

Well, I had to go have a peek too and came home with a few new images myself. I absolutely love LOTV images, but especially the Christmas ones. Yours is darling, so beautifully colored and that paper couldnʻt be more perfect. Canʻt wait to see what else you got!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet image and card, Sarah, lovely papers to match the theme and your colouring of the LOTV image is superb. Autumn is my favourite time too, I love the warm colours and like you the temperature suits me better. I'm not so keen on the darker evenings though, don't forget to put the clocks back at the weekend.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and gorgeous card, love these colours together [thanks re the % off at LOTV ]

Lisa xx said...

Such a gorgeous card and fabulous colouring as always x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Your colouring on that sweet image and the paper pairing is just delish! Beautifully crafted hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo