Monday 13 March 2023

I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with B

 Hello friends. I hope you had a good weekend and that a happy week lies ahead.


starts today and the optional theme is " Beginning with B", as always though your entry must be as CUTE as can be!!

I think my inspiration ticks all the boxes and has Bunny, Birthday, Binding, Bow, Butterflies and Blue.


I used my good old go Kreate die set for the base and mat. I dug out a favourite stamp set from The Cats Pajamas that has been used many, many times before and always makes me smile. You can get her (and many others) here in digi form. I still had Maja Designs Coffee in the Arbour on my desk so pulled some blue papers from that for the layers. Bunny was coloured with Promarkers and I added some Stardust Stickles to the icing which, as usual, does not photograph well!!

That's me for today. I hope that you will join along and I hope to see you soon xx

12 comments:

brenda said...

Wow Sarah, six 'B's" in there, well done and what a pretty card it is as well in the soft lilacs.

B x

Julie B said...

Well as you say you can't get many more Bs on your fab card Sarah"!

meg said...

An absolutely adorable image and card,love your layout and papers,hope the sentiment applies to is all

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a super card, so pretty and cute with lots of 'B' elements too.
Lorraine

Liz said...

Fabulous card Sarah, so cute. xx

Jane Savage said...

Ah that Go Kreate die set gets me every time, love it. So perfect with those glorious papers too! I have to say though that that is one serious pair of ears!! xx

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous mix of papers to give a perfect backdrop for that cute bunny, Sarah. This fun card certainly ticks all my boxes and leaves me with a smile on my face.
Hope you are well.
Hugs
Carol x

Lena said...

Oh my, Sarah, you definitely got all your "B's" in there :-) Love the beautiful papers you used on your layers and that bunny is just too cute and brings a smile to my face.
Hugs,
Lena

Pat said...

What a lovely card Sarah, love all your "B's", very clever to incorporate so many into your card and your bunny is just too cute.

Pat xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lonely card Sarah. X

Pat K said...

OMG...that is such a cute bunny. Pretty shape for this beautiful card. xx

Brenda said...

This one always makes me smile too, especially when she is on such a lovely card. So cute!