Saturday 4 March 2023

Four legged friends

 Hello, it's me on a Saturday and I am sooooo excited to share that, together with the lovely Liz from Crafty Sunflower I am one of the new girls over at 

I am truly honoured to have been asked by the lovely Brenda to join them. It's a challenge that I have entered many, many times and have taken inspiration from the DT and now I am one of them, so thank you Brenda and Team for making us so welcome.

Here I go then, my debut card for this week's challenge - Four legged Friends. A great one for me to start with as lots of you will know that, apart from my human family, I am never happier than when I am with my hairy kids, so it had to be a cute card from me featuring an adorable pup.


The background, main image and sentiment are from the MFT set New Best Friend. Coloured with Promarkers and stamped in black and pink it was a really quick and easy card to put together.

I hope you will pop over and take a look at the wonderful inspiration my new crafty friends have made for you and I look forward to seeing your entries.

See you soon xx



18 comments:

meg said...

Congratulations on your new DT post Sarah,your first card is a real cutie that pup is showering it's owner with love

Julie B said...

Congrats on the new gig Sarah and you've started with a fab card, I love it! :)

Mervi said...

Welcome to the team Sarah!
Beautiful and adorable card;-))m

Liz said...

It was lovely to see that you have joined the Allsorts DT too, Sarah. What a great card you’ve designed for your first DT creation. I love the background you’ve made for your cute image. xx

brenda said...

It's a perfect card to start with at Allsorts Sarah, sweet image with that pup and pawfect sentiment. Lovely to have you in the team, welcome.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Welcome Sarah, it's lovely to have you joining us at Allsorts. What a cute image and card so delicately coloured too.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

So glad to have you joining us Sara! Welcome to the team! Your card is so very cute with a beautiful sketch and color scheme!

Sarn said...

Congrats on your DT position. Have fun!
You're off to a good start with this sweet doggy card for Mervi's theme. xxx

HilaryJane said...

congratulations on joining the Allsorts DT. Your first card is a real beauty. Love that cute image and the paw print background xx

Linby said...

Welcome to the team.
This is a fabulous sweet card and a great layout too.

Megan J said...

Hi Sarah, a fun card and a very suitable one for yourself with all your furry friends, love the colours and the cute image. I'm a feathered friend kind of person, when under 6months old a neighbours dog jumped in the pram, I grew up with a intense fear of all dogs... Have a wonderful week, and Congratulations on joining the Allsorts team.... Megan

Lynne said...

A super cute card Sarah and congrats on your new DT post! x

Pat said...

Super card Sarah, the image is just so cute and the background is great.

Pat xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cute doggy card Sarah! Congratulations on joining your DT!

Brenda said...

Congrats on your new post, you are definitely off to a great start with this cutie. Itʻs the perfect image for your fun challenge.

Sue Nicholson said...

Congratulations on your new DT post, lovely cute card thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

Chrissy said...

Congratulations on your new DT spot Sarah and I love your first post with this adorable image and all those paw prints, so very cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lena said...

Congrats on your new DT spot. How exciting! They're lucky to have you join them. I love your card and understand how this is just up your alley :-) Beautifully done, Sarah!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs,
Lena